Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Is Brown going or not?

I ask because Preston are making a £800 grand bid for some Yankee striker (SSN), and I''m a tad worried we''ll be stuck with Brown for good!.[:''(]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I heard he''s converting to be a muslim because he''s sick of you.......

[/quote]

How is your childish comment relevent to this thread, woeful moderating!.

all these threads about Muslims constitute Woeful Moderating imo.. how come some of the facist bilge gets through but i make a toungue in cheek joke about where the posh got the Joe Lewis money from and its moderated...

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

all these threads about Muslims constitute Woeful Moderating imo.. how come some of the facist bilge gets through but i make a toungue in cheek joke about where the posh got the Joe Lewis money from and its moderated...

[/quote]

Because the moderators are useless... next question?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Apparently he failed his medical - he could read a number plate from twenty yards, but couldn''t find the goal from three feet.[/quote]

You can just picture him out on the Deepdale pitch in his Preston kit with Alan Irvine and 20 footballs. The chairman and directors sat in the stands whilst Irvine continues to place one ball after another on the six yard line, looking Chris Brown in the eye and saying " For chuck steak will you just put a couple in the net, I told that lot up there you were good" as the balls continue to be brought back in to the ground by a ball boy on overtime.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

abit harsh, the moderators have kept this board going with loads of norwich fans using it, it wouldn''t happen if it wasn''t for them.

[quote user="ipswichrscum"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

abit harsh, the moderators have kept this board going with loads of norwich fans using it, it wouldn''t happen if it wasn''t for them.

[/quote]

agreed.. i dont think the mods are useless. perhaps the should be a sticky/locked posty at the top with more clarity over whats allowed and whats not

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]

[/quote]

The inconsistency of the posts they allow through or not is incredible, and when I''ve had posts removed (not many but there''s been a few) I''ve never actually received an explanation as to why. So we''re allowed blatantly racist posts on the forum but they took a rather dim view of the speculation on James Hollman.

I know it''s not an easy job but common sense seems to go missing regularly. They might keep the board going but it could be done so much better (a board where all the posts don''t need to be moderated before they appear for a start, but I know that''s not actually their fault and it''s been discussed many times before).

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]To be fair they stopped my bilge getting through. Which is a shame, because it was hilarious.

[quote user="ipswichrscum"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Agreed, What did they do to deserve that?

Straight choice between Taylor Twellman and our man Brown? lets just say the USA international striker, with pace, an eye for goal, an real physical prescence would be in a white kit, we would still be left with a less potent version of captain canary.