Sign in to follow this  
Catton Canary

SAM AL LEAVES NEWCASTLE

local lad, maybe next wolves manager, i can dream lol

all seriousness cant see why, yeah newcastle playing rubbish but still midtable which been their best position since souness days really

suppose im saying this and i want mick out so i cant really comment

and I doubt we''ll get Ameobi now, at least not until the new manager has had a look at him!

Let''s hope they go for Shearer - he has been pitching for the job on MOTD for weeks.  Then we can all sit back and enjoy those wonderful supporters of such a big club that deserves success get on the back of their own favourite son in the same disgusting way they have turned on each and every manager they have had over the last few years. 

its been on the cards.. he''s jumped before he got pushed.. fair play to him.. Defeat to Stoke would of seen him sacked anyway i think

jas :)

ameobi is half decent player

if he was to leave he would either go low - mid prem side in reading fulham bolton or if to drop down league then top side

we won''t get Ameobi though - I''d be amazed.

(And not even sure why we''d need to when Paul Daglish is available on a free!)

[quote user="city boy 4 life"]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]we were never going to get and will not get Ameobi.[/quote]

Why do you say that how do yuo know??

[/quote]

I''d hazard it was a guess, too much and wages too high for NCFC, nice dream but a reality? Mmmmm don''t fink so [;)]

Yet again our board has moved way too quickly in ending the reign of a manager, Big Sam needed to be given time, last year when he became manager we were in a total mess we had just finished 14th in the premier league which for our standards is very poor and this season again we weren''t doing very well but we were 11th now it may not be a massive improvement but it was still an improvement and what did our board and a select section of fans think that we wud be challenging for the top 6 just because we had brought a few gd players well no, a manager needs time to mould gd players into a gd team and that was never realistically going to happen in Sam''s first yr maybe next season we could have challenged the likes of Man City and Everton but not this season, but all this is irrelevant the board have sacked him and thats that but I personally think it was a very bad decision. On the new manager I think it should be Alan Shearer a true Geordie Legend, GET HIM IN!! but thats just my opinion.

PS If you hadnt guessed I am a Newcastle Fan

Yet again our board has moved way too quickly in ending the reign of a manager, Big Sam needed to be given time, last year when he became manager we were in a total mess we had just finished 14th in the premier league which for our standards is very poor and this season again we weren''t doing very well but we were 11th now it may not be a massive improvement but it was still an improvement and what did our board and a select section of fans think that we wud be challenging for the top 6 just because we had brought a few gd players well no, a manager needs time to mould gd players into a gd team and that was never realistically going to happen in Sam''s first yr maybe next season we could have challenged the likes of Man City and Everton but not this season, but all this is irrelevant the board have sacked him and thats that but I personally think it was a very bad decision. On the new manager I think it should be Alan Shearer a true Geordie Legend, GET HIM IN!! even though I doubt it will happen but thats just my opinion.

Newcastle fans deserve shearer. Until shearer becomes manager and messes up every manager at toon is gonna have his shadow hanging over him. Btw in another note the press are so stupid. Harry redknapp will not ever be the manager of newcastle united. Too be honest I think only shearer would actually want to manage toon.

Aaaah, couldn''t have happened to a nicer bloke.

Personally I hope the lard arsed, sulky, moaning, Pro-Zone obsessed, big man up top, "I invented 4-5-1", "If I was foreign I''d get a better job" tit never manages another team.

Let''s hope that Alan Shearer gets the job so he can finally prove that his insightful thoughts are wasted on MOTD. "OK lads...er...tempo...er....passion...er....what Hansen said". Then when The Bestest Fans In The World (Except Liverpool Obviously) TM turn on him we can finally put to bed this ridiculous myth that Newcastle are a big club.

[quote user="Darts_Fan"]

Yet again our board has moved way too quickly in ending the reign of a manager, Big Sam needed to be given time, last year when he became manager we were in a total mess we had just finished 14th in the premier league which for our standards is very poor and this season again we weren''t doing very well but we were 11th now it may not be a massive improvement but it was still an improvement and what did our board and a select section of fans think that we wud be challenging for the top 6 just because we had brought a few gd players well no, a manager needs time to mould gd players into a gd team and that was never realistically going to happen in Sam''s first yr maybe next season we could have challenged the likes of Man City and Everton but not this season, but all this is irrelevant the board have sacked him and thats that but I personally think it was a very bad decision. On the new manager I think it should be Alan Shearer a true Geordie Legend, GET HIM IN!! even though I doubt it will happen but thats just my opinion.

[/quote]You finished 13th last season amid your injury crisis.  Take a look at Villa, did nothing special under O''Neil last season, but without fans booing every week like your crap fans do, they are now riding high challenging for Europe.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

Aaaah, couldn''t have happened to a nicer bloke.

Personally I hope the lard arsed, sulky, moaning, Pro-Zone obsessed, big man up top, "I invented 4-5-1", "If I was foreign I''d get a better job" tit never manages another team.

Let''s hope that Alan Shearer gets the job so he can finally prove that his insightful thoughts are wasted on MOTD. "OK lads...er...tempo...er....passion...er....what Hansen said". Then when The Bestest Fans In The World (Except Liverpool Obviously) TM turn on him we can finally put to bed this ridiculous myth that Newcastle are a big club.

[/quote]

For once we agree. And also why do newcastle think they are a big club? Its only been over the last 15 years that there gates have gone from 15,000 to 50,000. Before Keegan they had the same sort of away support as us and the same size crowds. Havent won a thing in years, so why do the mouthy toon army think they deserve to be up there with man united.? I hope they keep sacking managers till they go down.

The best example of a board being patient with a struggling manager, is of course Man Utd with Sir Alex Ferguson back in the late Eighties. As we all know, they were extremely close to sacking Fergie. History shows us how stupid they would have been to do so. I feel  the Newcastle board will have to show a bit more patience with their next manager or they will forever be doomed to be also-rans. Oh dear, never mind!