Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

ILiev set for medical?

Assuming the medical is passed and the deal completed, the allocation of shirt/squad number could be a huge indication to whether  Taylor is coming back also.

Can''t believe the patronising nonsense on here about Bulgaria. Our league is hardly glorious, is it?I don''t care where he''s from or whether he''s Taylor or not - if he can defend set pieces then we''re made!By the way - Boris - are you for real? Your pidgin Bulgarian seems a little too authentic...

big lol

according CSKA chief executive Aleksandar Tomov Norwich have new investors that espected to invest good money and to bring back team next year.

This is reply to press that they ask Tomov why good player like Iliev go to play for team in secund english level 4th from bottom.

here is on BG

"Нашият доскорошен капитан и звезда на отбора е пред трансфер в Норич и аз нямам моралното право да го спирам да играе в един от най-силните шампионати в света. Норич не се намира в добра форма и кондиция, но вероятно малко от вас знаят, че там вече има нови инвеститори, които са готови да върнат клуба във Висшата лига в много кратки срокове", разясни "червеният" шеф

"our last year skipper and team star Iliev is almost sure to sign to Norwich and Im not have any morale to stop him to do that and to play for one of the best championates in the world.Norwich is not in best form and condition but possibly not many of you know thet at team have new investors who is ready to back the club in Premiere League in very short time"say the red boss.

[quote user="King Juan of Spain"]
By the way - Boris - are you for real? Your pidgin Bulgarian seems a little too authentic...
[/quote]

hehe I know that my english is very bad but mate you must be know that i never learn this language on school or somthing like this!

Im born 1974 and we on school learn all the way Russian:p

So what I know on english is only from football and betting forums also bbc radio 5 and skysports ;)

[quote user="Boris"]

[quote user="King Juan of Spain"]
By the way - Boris - are you for real? Your pidgin Bulgarian seems a little too authentic...
[/quote]

hehe I know that my english is very bad but mate you must be know that i never learn this language on school or somthing like this!

Im born 1974 and we on school learn all the way Russian:p

So what I know on english is only from football and betting forums also bbc radio 5 and skysports ;)

[/quote]

For someone who has never been taught the English language you speak it very well. 

[:)]

[quote user="Boris"]

big lol

according CSKA chief executive Aleksandar Tomov Norwich have new investors that espected to invest good money and to bring back team next year.

This is reply to press that they ask Tomov why good player like Iliev go to play for team in secund english level 4th from bottom.

here is on BG

"Нашият доскорошен капитан и звезда на отбора е пред трансфер в Норич и аз нямам моралното право да го спирам да играе в един от най-силните шампионати в света. Норич не се намира в добра форма и кондиция, но вероятно малко от вас знаят, че там вече има нови инвеститори, които са готови да върнат клуба във Висшата лига в много кратки срокове", разясни "червеният" шеф

"our last year skipper and team star Iliev is almost sure to sign to Norwich and Im not have any morale to stop him to do that and to play for one of the best championates in the world.Norwich is not in best form and condition but possibly not many of you know thet at team have new investors who is ready to back the club in Premiere League in very short time"say the red boss.

[/quote]

lol! somone aught to tell Delia about this Investor then!

jas :)

[quote user="1st Wizard"]A cheap alternative to Taylor? untried and unproven at this level, typical City![:|][/quote]Yeah, maybe. But if it does work out it''s good scouting from city also. If Roeder''s strapped for cash, then atleast he''s going the right way about it.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Boris"]

big lol

here is on BG

[/quote]

[/quote]

Second rumour about new investors that has cropped up today....maybe Delia knows something that we do not...

Cheers Boris, some good info there.Iliev sounds a tidy player to me. Strong, looks like he''s got a bit of class about him. Let''s not forget he plays for the Bulgarian national team, for one of the top teams in Bulgaria, and has played in the champions league. We''re a relegation battling second tier side, I''m sure he''ll do a job for us.

[quote user="sydneysider"]

Hi Boris,

Where do you live? Uk or Bulgaria?

[/quote]

I live in Bulgaria secund biggest city Plovdiv.

I was 2 times to Norwich first was on promotion season watch 4 games away at West Ham 1-1 was my first then away WBA 2 wins at home with derby iwan late goal and Sunderland  1-0 this game I watch from Norwich and Peterburogh sponsor boxes and aftetr that was on Gunn''s club with some foto with man of the match Damo Francis all this happen with big support to one my big frend norwich fan Alan Monsey but he stop answer me no idea why may be somthing happen with him:(

Then on Premierleague season I was at home game with Blackburn (dickov kick us late in the game for 1-1 and away at Charlton 4-0 deffeat Kishishev give tickets for this match.

Also have sky package at my home and watch all that is posible for ncfc

Now will come wilth my wife to see Saints away and Preston home at end of the month have already tickets and room on Holiday inn at the corner :p

big Norwich fan since 1988  ....

ocupation professional  gambler lol

hope was not so boring :)

[quote user="bunny"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Boris"]

big lol

here is on BG

[/quote]

[/quote]

Second rumour about new investors that has cropped up today....maybe Delia knows something that we do not...

[/quote]

Well my opinion is that when norwich ask cska about this transfer player and cska club ask norwich chief executive what is team ambitions etc because Iliev normally have worie to come to club that is so close to relagation teams.

Im sure Roeder or some others say him at begin that team have big ambitions some new transfers will be made etc and Ileiv not to worie to come on team like this so this is normal to be do it.

I remember Worthy always meat with players at Colney and say him how great is stadium + fans +tarining facilitys etc

Also may be this new investors that Norwich chieff spoke to cska chieff is familly Turner(or somthing like this )that soon was added on  directors?

I also hope to be different than that but we will know soon....

hmm you sound a bit like Borat to me Boris?

Hope its all true though!

[quote user="Boris"][quote user="sydneysider"]

Hi Boris,

Where do you live? Uk or Bulgaria?

[/quote]

I live in Bulgaria secund biggest city Plovdiv.

I was 2 times to Norwich first was on promotion season watch 4 games away at West Ham 1-1 was my first then away WBA 2 wins at home with derby iwan late goal and Sunderland  1-0 this game I watch from Norwich and Peterburogh sponsor boxes and aftetr that was on Gunn''s club with some foto with man of the match Damo Francis all this happen with big support to one my big frend norwich fan Alan Monsey but he stop answer me no idea why may be somthing happen with him:(

Then on Premierleague season I was at home game with Blackburn (dickov kick us late in the game for 1-1 and away at Charlton 4-0 deffeat Kishishev give tickets for this match.

Also have sky package at my home and watch all that is posible for ncfc

Now will come wilth my wife to see Saints away and Preston home at end of the month have already tickets and room on Holiday inn at the corner :p

big Norwich fan since 1988  ....

ocupation professional  gambler lol

hope was not so boring :)

[/quote]

Hi Boris,

U could become a legend Norwich fan.

I will be at Soton too - I presume thats the league game on 29th? if so see you there.

One thing that no one has mentioned is how this may actually help Strihavka.I remember Holloway saying last season - or the season before that his Hungarian(Buszaky and another) players were playing better because they had the companionship of another of their countrymen to share their experience with.This could happen with Strihavka and Iliev. Iliev may be able to give Strihavka a boost - maybe Roeder already has this in mind, it could act as a double bonus.Personaly you can see quality in that shot against Liverpool - he makes it look so simple but it was exsquisit. I don''t want to jinx anything but am looking forward to see him in action! He may even go on to make Taylor look like a rip-off!

Iliev has got cold feet in the past, does he find the prospect of leaving home unbearable and if he does make the plunge will he adapt?

I have some sympathy with those who would prefer a ''Taylor made'' player but at the same time dream of us finding a gem.

[quote user="chicken"]One thing that no one has mentioned is how this may actually help Strihavka.

I remember Holloway saying last season - or the season before that his Hungarian(Buszaky and another) players were playing better because they had the companionship of another of their countrymen to share their experience with.

This could happen with Strihavka and Iliev. Iliev may be able to give Strihavka a boost - maybe Roeder already has this in mind, it could act as a double bonus.

Personaly you can see quality in that shot against Liverpool - he makes it look so simple but it was exsquisit. I don''t want to jinx anything but am looking forward to see him in action! He may even go on to make Taylor look like a rip-off!
[/quote]

Oh yes, that''s right, Bulgaria and the Czech Republic all just tiny states of that country called......

[quote user="chicken"]This could happen with  and Iliev.[/quote]Sounds like its Strihavka thats put Iliev off commiting today..... he might still end up elsewhere

[quote user="chicken"]....... you can

see quality in that shot against Liverpool - he makes it look so simple

but it was exsquisit. [/quote]It wasn''t a shot - look again

[quote user="chicken"]One thing that no one has mentioned is how this may actually help Strihavka.

I remember Holloway saying last season - or the season before that his Hungarian(Buszaky and another) players were playing better because they had the companionship of another of their countrymen to share their experience with.

This could happen with Strihavka and Iliev. Iliev may be able to give Strihavka a boost - maybe Roeder already has this in mind, it could act as a double bonus.

Personaly you can see quality in that shot against Liverpool - he makes it look so simple but it was exsquisit. I don''t want to jinx anything but am looking forward to see him in action! He may even go on to make Taylor look like a rip-off!
[/quote]

1 thing wrong with that, they''re different nationalities, it still could do him good having another eastern european to talk to.

Perhaps why we havent seen a new striker through the Colney doors yet....?

Hes waiting  to see if this can boost Dave?

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]

it still could do him good having another eastern european to talk to.

[/quote]LOL.... , Czech, Bulgraian, Turkish, Hungraian......they''re all the same

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]

[/quote]LOL.... , Czech, Bulgraian, Turkish, Hungraian......they''re all the same[/quote]Damn it! Too much red bull makes your brain leave your head!Well maybe our Bulgarian informant will tell us they can both speak Russian?I apologise - and yes they were both states once upon a time, but they are not now after the "nippy war" was ended as depicted in that historical documentery "Spies Like Us".

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]

[/quote]

LOL.... , Czech, Bulgraian, Turkish, Hungraian......they''re all the same
[/quote]

lol of course not and to be fair Czech and Bulgarian leanguages is quite different also CZ is very close to West Europe(boreder with Germany etc) and to say CZ balkans is funny:)

Only at all we can be with more close mentality if we compare english with eastern europe menatlity.

May be Strihavka know also Russian but im not sure because he is yuong and we learne this language until 1990 in our countrys :)

[quote user="HUDDY "]

Boris, Any news?

Have u spoken to anyone in the know? Is the deal expected to go through?

[/quote]

HUDDY according biggest BUL agency its formality to be done deal.

here is the link I will translate all the text with my limited english.

http://gong.bg/view_article.php?article_id=32875

the big bold words say "Work permit Visa stop for now Iliev to join Norwich"

"CSKA central deffedner Valentin Iliev still is not sign deal with Norwich because problem with work permit.

The surce who is very close to "Canaries" confirm that this is the only problem at the moment.

Bulgarian international make big impression to Norwich coaching staff and the club will make evrything to sign him.

At the moment Iliev agent and Norwich bosses try to granted this work visa and deffender to be ready to sign the deal.

The problem is mostly on this well known paragraf that player must be played on 70% of the national team matches in last 2 years.

At England still treat BUlgaria and Romania players not like any other EU country citizens"

This is all from this agency...

Still I think Iliev will receive permision but this is my feeling of course.