Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Paul Dalglish on trail at Ipswich!

Cash rich town have signalled their intent by signing Paul Dalglish on trail!!!   I almost fell over laughing after hearing this!!

http://www.eveningstar.co.uk/content/eveningstar/sport/story.aspx?brand=ESTOnline&category=SportITFC&tBrand=ESTOnline&tCategory=sport&itemid=IPED08%20Jan%202008%2008%3A50%3A42%3A587

"Ipswich Town have moved to bring in their first new player - Paul Dalglish.The former Norwich City forward is due to join the Blues on Thursday for a three-day trial.Town are still hoping to make more permanent signings this week but have yet to hear back about the second bid they have made."

Did any of you seriously think a Club with the Money and ambition of Ipswich town would take Dalglish on trial? He''s a friend of their coach and is there simply to keep his fitness up while he looks for a club.

[quote user="paul"]Did any of you seriously think a Club with the Money and ambition of Ipswich town would take Dalglish on trial? He''s a friend of their coach and is there simply to keep his fitness up while he looks for a club.[/quote]

(((((( BINNER ALERT)))))........((((((BINNER ALERT)))))))

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[quote user="paul"]Did any of you seriously think a Club with the Money and ambition of Ipswich town would take Dalglish on trial? He''s a friend of their coach and is there simply to keep his fitness up while he looks for a club.[/quote]

[/quote]

Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum.........

[quote user="DIZNAZZA HIZLOMEZ"]

Dalglish at Scum

Brown leaving.

Wasn''t Christmas two weeks ago.

Life is great.

Give us Taylor and Shola and I will be a happy man

Happy days

[/quote]

What Shola Am overated?

Why are some City fans so bitter and twisted over Ipswich coming into a bit of luck for a change? Good luck to them I say..And no I''m not a town fan, far from it. I''m just not jealous of there good fortune of late. A number people here on the forum got all excited at the opportunity to snipe when they thought Ipswich were trialing Dalglish, but you must feel quite silly now I''d have thought, Lets concentrate on what''s going on at our club. After all we ain''t in a play off spot are we!

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

Cash rich town have signalled their intent by signing Paul Dalglish on trail!!!   I almost fell over laughing after hearing this!!

http://www.eveningstar.co.uk/content/eveningstar/sport/story.aspx?brand=ESTOnline&category=SportITFC
&tBrand=ESTOnline&tCategory=sport&itemid=IPED08%20Jan%202008%2008%3A50%3A42%3A587

"Ipswich Town have moved to bring in their first new player - Paul Dalglish.
The former Norwich City forward is due to join the Blues on Thursday for a three-day trial.
Town are still hoping to make more permanent signings this week but have yet to hear back about the second bid they have made."

[/quote]

Thankfully for them he is only on trail.

If he was on trial I''m sure they''d be worried.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

http://www.eveningstar.co.uk/content/eveningstar/sport/story.aspx?brand=ESTOnline&category=SportITFC
&tBrand=ESTOnline&tCategory=sport&itemid=IPED08%20Jan%202008%2008%3A50%3A42%3A587

"Ipswich Town have moved to bring in their first new player - Paul Dalglish.
The former Norwich City forward is due to join the Blues on Thursday for a three-day trial.
Town are still hoping to make more permanent signings this week but have yet to hear back about the second bid they have made."

[/quote]

and the real story is that hes just training with them this week to keep fit just like Beckham is doing at Arsenal, gave us all a laugh though didnt it?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="DIZNAZZA HIZLOMEZ"]

Dalglish at Scum

Brown leaving.

Wasn''t Christmas two weeks ago.

Life is great.

Give us Taylor and Shola and I will be a happy man

Happy days

[/quote]

What Shola Am overated?

[/quote]

BNP will be proud of you Arthur, they don''t like them foreigners (especially the black ones).

[quote user="paul"]

Why are some City fans so bitter and twisted over Ipswich coming into a bit of luck for a change? Good luck to them I say..And no I''m not a town fan, far from it. I''m just not jealous of there good fortune of late. A number people here on the forum got all excited at the opportunity to snipe when they thought Ipswich were trialing Dalglish, but you must feel quite silly now I''d have thought, Lets concentrate on what''s going on at our club. After all we ain''t in a play off spot are we!

[/quote]

It''s not bitter and twisted, its rivalry. It''s the whole essence of football. I''m sick to death of bleeding hearts on this forum bleating. Wouldn''t football be nice if every game ended 1-1 so everyone went home happy. Perhaps we could grow daisies on the pitch and make daisy chains at half time. For God''s sake be quiet man!

Do you really think Ipswich are lucky by selling their sole to the devil?

Bury Green tell him.

As I said earlier ((((((Binner alert)))))  ((((Binner alert))))

[quote user="Vern "][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[/quote]

Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum.........

[/quote]

i have to work in ipswich, caught BBC radio suffolk sport when a traffic announcment cut in, it said dalgish is only training for fitness, hes friends with a ipshit player and that they arnt going to sign him

[quote user="yellow hammer"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][

[/quote]

You must be codding us?

[/quote]

Yeah, I wish I haddock checked the spelling. [:$]

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="yellow hammer"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][

[/quote]

You must be codding us?

[/quote]

[/quote]

You would have breen sensible to do this, and no trout use of the spell checker will not be out of plaice in future.

Oh pollocks, I will get my coat.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="yellow hammer"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][

[/quote]

You must be codding us?

[/quote]

[/quote]

You would have breen sensible to do this, and no trout use of the spell checker will not be out of plaice in future.

Oh pollocks, I will get my coat.

[/quote]

You''re beginning to flounder now mate. There''s no use carping on about it . Ok so I can''t spEEL properly but I got caught and have been hung out to dry.