Sign in to follow this  
bloodwagon

any news

being in USA all i get is this forum and online newspaper for new, so any news on any new signings for city ? we do get fox soccer channel over here but alas all they show is the prem, so cant see city play on tv, but do get 2-3 live games on every sat, which is not bad. Also we get FA cup games but bet we dont get city, as cant see us beating bury in replay :(  So any news is helpful

No news yet blood  , question how did you become a Norwich city supporter living so far away what got u hooked :)

Blood wagon, if you want to keep on the ball with norwich news try this site - It is a page that updates every 5minutes with any stories involving us from 30thousand news wires. Only problem with it is it can be repetitive, but guarantee you will get news first on here!!http://www.e-soccer.com/news/news_f.aspx?CategoryID=191

[quote user="Dexx"]No news yet blood  , question how did you become a Norwich city supporter living so far away what got u hooked :)[/quote]

He probably was born here and then moved to America.

[quote user="Dexx"]No news yet blood  , question how did you become a Norwich city supporter living so far away what got u hooked :)[/quote]

i come from Norwich and watched them all the time when i was there, was born in West Ham London but moved with me dads job to Norwich at the age of 4 been a life long city fan.

i bleed yellow and green and getting people over here intrested in city, got a good lot of them looking for scores now lol

[quote user="blood wagon"]

i come from Norwich and watched them all the time when i was there, was born in West Ham London but moved with me dads job to Norwich at the age of 4 been a life long city fan.

i bleed yellow and green and getting people over here intrested in city, got a good lot of them looking for scores now lol

[/quote]

hehe nice one :)  get em all behind us , you there for good ?

no worries - its the one i use to keep up to date, first thing i check on returning ffrom work! and keeps me ''abreast'' of the news (Cue punch lines....)

yep hope so as i married out here lol, but did get home in jan and see us play took the wife and she loved it!! shes converted to a city fan now lol

Good for you blood if i had the chance to leave this money pit i would and quick lol.

[quote user="kick it off"]Blood wagon, if you want to keep on the ball with norwich news try this site - It is a page that updates every 5minutes with any stories involving us from 30thousand news wires. Only problem with it is it can be repetitive, but guarantee you will get news first on here!!

http://www.e-soccer.com/news/news_f.aspx?CategoryID=191
[/quote]

kio

I tried this link & it was brilliant - the first time. Now it keeps asking for a password & I can''t even get into the homepage to sign up! Any ideas? Cheers.

[quote user="blood wagon"]being in USA all i get is this forum and online newspaper for new, so any news on any new signings for city ? we do get fox soccer channel over here but alas all they show is the prem, so cant see city play on tv, but do get 2-3 live games on every sat, which is not bad. Also we get FA cup games but bet we dont get city, as cant see us beating bury in replay :(  So any news is helpful[/quote]

Yes Brown is having his medical this morning at Preston.

The Bulgarian lad trained with us yesterday

Murray is talking to two Scottish clubs

All paper talk of course!

Has anyone been down to colney and seen city train ?    just asking as you might have seen some new faces, and might even have seen if the new boys are any good