Sign in to follow this  
Hooleyfan

Is Jed coming back?

The main Pink''un site headline story earlier today suggested we...or rather Glen Roeder was to get a response from Man City today on whether Jed Evans would come back to us for the rest of the season.

I suppose that now its too late for him to play in the Bury fixture there isn''t likely to be any further press releases on this subject before tomorrow...three deals in already secured today...mustn''t be greedy eh?

Still I''d like some news on strikers before Barnsley game.

[quote user="Hooleyfan"]

Jed Evans

[/quote]

Who is this guy?. What position does he play and is he any good?

[quote user="Hooleyfan"]

The main Pink''un site headline story earlier today suggested we...or rather Glen Roeder was to get a response from Man City today on whether Jed Evans would come back to us for the rest of the season.

I suppose that now its too late for him to play in the Bury fixture there isn''t likely to be any further press releases on this subject before tomorrow...three deals in already secured today...mustn''t be greedy eh?

[/quote]His name is CHED not Jed. Jeez you must have read it a thousand times in past 6 weeks.

[quote user="DisorientatedCanary"]Jed Brennan or Ched Evans?. please tell me they dont have a love child!!!.[/quote]the other player is GED BRANNANhttp://www.ex-canaries.co.uk/players/brannon.htmnow who looks a little divvy

is everyone really that petty that they have to whip out their spellcheck for every single word

watch out hooleyfan the spell community support officers are about and theyre giving ASBOs!

is everyone really that petty that they have to whip out their spellcheck for every single word

watch out hooleyfan the spell community support officers are about and theyre giving ASBOs!

[:D][H][:O]

just to inform the ignorant amongst us JED evans is a prolific second striker who has been plying his trade in the west country Shephards Association Division 3.  So far this year he has scored 27 goals in 16 matches on the hallowed turf of the provinces. His better half is actually a strange one.....Daisy shes known as...a big bruiser of a gal...but one hell of a pair of jugs under her......

Should definitely sign him up.....our record with lads from such sheep appreciating zones of the country is second to none.....

May i suggest turning bracondale into pasture?? Definitely get a few more classy shephard types in if we had a couple more eye catching fluffy stunners up there......

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Hooleyfan"]

[/quote]

His name is CHED not Jed. Jeez you must have read it a thousand times in past 6 weeks.
[/quote]

Sorry Kack it orf...you are right ...a momentary aberration during all the excitement of the transfer window...but who cares anyway how i spell his name just as long as when he or another striker is signed he scores plenty of goles.

By the way its spelt ''Jesus''...not Jeez....how many times have you seen that word spelt over the past umpteenth Christmases???

[quote user="Hooleyfan"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Hooleyfan"]

[/quote]

His name is CHED not Jed. Jeez you must have read it a thousand times in past 6 weeks.
[/quote]

Sorry Kack it orf...you are right ...a momentary aberration during all the excitement of the transfer window...but who cares anyway how i spell his name just as long as when he or another striker is signed he scores plenty of goles.

By the way its spelt ''Jesus''...not Jeez....how many times have you seen that word spelt over the past umpteenth Christmases???

[/quote]Jesus Christ man it''s Goals GOALS, GOALS, GOALS. And you wonder why you get CRUCIFIED. duh !!

Forget about Ch(J)ed what about Samaras, out in the cold and City are after some big names....?

JED evans huh? im sure he could "force" the issue if we were losing, anakin-da hope the deal is completed quickly

(awful puns!)

jas :)

[quote user="Hooleyfan"]

[/quote]

Excellent!

There should be an announcement on this today or Monday.

[quote user="Vern "]

Oh my god, they just keep on coming. Ha Ha.

Goles, what the hell are they??

[/quote]

Obviously my tongue in cheek humour is wasted on many of the self righteous guardians of the English language who use this site...perhaps I scored an ONAN goal...look that one up on Wikipedia...it is spelt correctly!

[quote user="Hooleyfan"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Hooleyfan"]

[/quote]His name is CHED not Jed. Jeez you must have read it a thousand times in past 6 weeks.[/quote]

[/quote]Hooleyfan - Genius. Loving your work on that one!! Apologies all round. I even got a talking Jesus action figure for Christmas so i REALLY should know better.

[quote user="FUEL ROX"][quote user="DisorientatedCanary"]Jed Brennan or Ched Evans?. please tell me they dont have a love child!!!.[/quote]

the other player is GED BRANNAN

http://www.ex-canaries.co.uk/players/brannon.htm

now who looks a little divvy
[/quote]

meeeeeeeee, but not as big a one as the first guy [:p].

[quote user="DisorientatedCanary"]

[quote user="FUEL ROX"][quote user="DisorientatedCanary"]Jed Brennan or Ched Evans?. please tell me they dont have a love child!!!.[/quote]

the other player is GED BRANNAN

http://www.ex-canaries.co.uk/players/brannon.htm

now who looks a little divvy
[/quote]

meeeeeeeee, but not as big a one as the first guy [:p].

[/quote]

If Jed came back, would that be return of the JEDi, get it???? Ok I''ll get my coat.

Looks like we have an option to keep Ched for the rest of the Season, good news. Presumably he could still be called back to City later in the season, but for now I am happy