Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

why cant we afford 1 mill for good striker?

rowan vine, 1 mill is not alot for a decent striker these days, were not going to get anyone better for anyless, unless he is dions age

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]rowan vine, 1 mill is not alot for a decent striker these days, were not going to get anyone better for anyless, unless he is dions age[/quote]Who said we cant?Wouldn''t spend it on Vine though.... he''s blanked us once already

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]rowan vine, 1 mill is not alot for a decent striker these days, were not going to get anyone better for anyless, unless he is dions age
[/quote]

How did your English exam go?

Disagree, don''t think you can get a decent striker for 1 mil anymore. I really think you need to take a gamble for less money from the lower leagues and try and develope them. No guarentee I know, but if this fails we can always buy Dean Windass ( what a missed opportunity all those years ago ! ). 

Mister Chops wrote

Ginger Pele wrote:

rowan vine, 1 mill is not alot for a decent striker these days, were not going to get anyone better for anyless, unless he is dions age

Not too well by the looks of it Mister Chops LMAO

wouldnt pay a million for Vine.. if we could get him for half of that id sign him though.. reckon he''d do well here... he might of snubbed us once before but who''s to say he would again? he might want to get his career back on track

jas :)

[quote user="Steve Burns"]

Mister Chops wrote

Ginger Pele wrote:

[/quote]

Well you know what they say, exams are getting easier

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

wouldnt pay a million for Vine.. if we could get him for half of that id sign him though.. reckon he''d do well here... he might of snubbed us once before but who''s to say he would again? he might want to get his career back on track

[/quote]QPR have already bid a million, I would have thought he will end up there.No idea of any other strikers tho, who is scoring well in the lower leagues:
Coca-Cola Football League One Top Scorers

Team
TOT
Beckford Leeds 15
Garner Carlisle 12
Agogo Nottm Forest 10
Scotland Swansea 10
Barker Hartlepool 8
Boyd Leyton Orient 8
Forster Brighton 8
Kandol Leeds 8
Kirk Northampton 8
Mooney Walsall 8
Commons Nottm Forest 7
Davies Oldham 7
Graham Carlisle 7
Hackney Carlisle 7
Owusu Yeovil 7

Coca-Cola Football League Two Top Scorers

Team
TOT
Mclean Peterborough 16
Lester Chesterfield 15
McGleish Wycombe 14
Boulding Mansfield 12
Elding Stockport 11
Andrews Milton Keynes Dons 10
Dickinson Stockport 10
Hibbert Shrewsbury 10
Mullin Accrington Stanley 10
Robinson Hereford 10
Puncheon Barnet 9
Baker Morecambe 8
Benjamin Hereford 8
Butcher Notts County 8
Ellison Chester 8

[quote user="Tom NCFC"][quote user="Steve Burns"]

Mister Chops wrote

Ginger Pele wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]Must be. Being unable to spell meant is good enough for a B+....

age is against him but if we really wanted to take a punt Jack Lester would be a gamble.. admittedly a huge risky gamble.. but one that COULD work.. he scored goals in this division for Grimsby dont forget before Injury curtailed his career somehwat

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

age is against him but if we really wanted to take a punt Jack Lester would be a gamble.. admittedly a huge risky gamble.. but one that COULD work.. he scored goals in this division for Grimsby dont forget before Injury curtailed his career somehwat

[/quote]

youve tried that tactic with cureton i do believe

[quote user="kirku"][quote user="Tom NCFC"][quote user="Steve Burns"]

Mister Chops wrote

Ginger Pele wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]Must be. Being unable to spell meant is good enough for a B+....[/quote]just to tell you this is a froum and if you want me to look though every post to check for spellings i will, i actuallly check things that are important, im not that botherd about spelling on a keyboard on a forum

[quote user="Ginger Pele"][quote user="kirku"][quote user="Tom NCFC"][quote user="Steve Burns"]

Mister Chops wrote

Ginger Pele wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Must be. Being unable to spell meant is good enough for a B+....
[/quote]

just to tell you this is a froum and if you want me to look though every post to check for spellings i will, i actuallly check things that are important, im not that botherd about spelling on a keyboard on a forum
[/quote]

fiar paly mate, we will konw waht you mean.

How much would you pay for the current top scorer in the Conference...Stuart Fleetwood 21 years old...21 goals...

Would you risk a £ half million?

2 m''s- could you even spell your own name for goodness sake? What a clown. I know for a fact that you are a BINNER and that you need to keep your stinkin'' opinions to yourself. Go back to the scummer''s message boards (where I''ve seen you post before!) We don''t want you on here! Please nobody reply to this fool''s posts, it''s not worth it.

forest green have said its gonna take at least 1/4 of a million for fleetwood, cheltenham town have had a couple of bids turned down in the region of £100,000

havin watched him a couple of times i can tell you he is very quick( hucks of a few years ago)

But would he cut it in the championship i doubt it myself!

[quote user="Hooleyfan"]

How much would you pay for the current top scorer in the Conference...Stuart Fleetwood 21 years old...21 goals...

Would you risk a £ half million?

[/quote]i would go for fleetwood if i was the manager to be honest, not a bad record, can he do any worse than brown?

Players from the conference aren''t going to do anything .. if we want to move forward as a club we need some big name signings ..

Coz we have wasted our money on Brown, Strivahka and other desperate cheap options that were never going to make the grade here at NCFC from day one.

That is the simple answer to your question!!!

What cheap options are yet to arrive here this transfer window???

Mclean from Peterborough would be my choice however I am not sure how much it would take to get him. Along with the fact that prem team''s are starting to look at him. What is your opinion? Does anybody else agree with me?  

[quote user="Smudger"]

Coz we have wasted our money on Brown, Strivahka and other desperate cheap options that were never going to make the grade here at NCFC from day one.

That is the simple answer to your question!!!

What cheap options are yet to arrive here this transfer window???

[/quote]thank you  smuiger for directly answering the question