Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Barnsley have now been hexed!

Hi. The sorcerers apprentice here.

Just to let you know the deed has been done. I''m not going into detail about toe of newt and eye of frog, just suffice to say it has been done.

If you''re successful Kathy I would like you be immediately promoted to be the sorcerers REPLACEMENT. Besides, you''ve got much nicer legs than that scaly old wizard.

[quote user="Kathy"]

Just to let you know the deed has been done. I''m not going into detail about toe of newt and eye of frog, just suffice to say it has been done.

[/quote]

Nice balancing act on that broomstick, Kathy.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]If you''re successful Kathy I would like you be immediately promoted to be the sorcerers REPLACEMENT. Besides, you''ve got much nicer legs than that scaly old wizard.[/quote]

I didn''t know you''d seen my legs YC?.[;)]

Hexcellent work Kathy, same picture setting too, they won''t know whats hit em!.

Kathy I dont wish to rain on your parade, but have the health and safety executive passed your premises for sorcery.

If not might I suggest you go and practice round Wizz''s place, just for your own safety. [:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]If you''re successful Kathy I would like you be immediately promoted to be the sorcerers REPLACEMENT. Besides, you''ve got much nicer legs than that scaly old wizard.[/quote]

I didn''t know you''d seen my legs YC?.[;)]

Hexcellent work Kathy, same picture setting too, they won''t know whats hit em!.

[/quote]

Only in my nightmares my friend. I must stop eating figs before I go to bed.

[quote user="Steve Burns"]

Kathy I dont wish to rain on your parade, but have the health and safety executive passed your premises for sorcery.

If not might I suggest you go and practice round Wizz''s place, just for your own safety. [:D]

[/quote]

I had a risk assessment carried out and a potential problem was identified in that there was a large splinter on my broomstick which could have cause a very nasty injury.

Ha Ha, I wonder what strangers to this Forum think when they read these Wiz''s hex posts.

Anyway good luck Kath, I hope your inhexperience don''t let you down.

I have also put a hex on the mighty Barnsley with a stir of the wifes couldron, and a mixture of gold soverigen, humpty back of toady woady, Gorleston candy floss, tricolops 3rd eye, roy croppers haircut and hairobo from Luke.

Arthur has moved on.....

Having failed miserably to remove the Norwich City board, I see he''s now moved on to the british government judging by his new avatar and signature. How he hopes to achieve this on a football message board is anyones guess. We all have to start somewhere I suppose.

Best of luck arthur.   [*-)]

[quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

Of course`"Kathy" you are going to be a lot stronger than the old "warrior" because you have the advantage of youth , but more important the advantage of arrdees meat . As you are living off the top table ,of course you will be stronger than someone eating "Bernie''s" Turkeys twizzlers " or what he calls them .Always remember "Kathy" you are eating arrdees prime meat ,straight from the field to your table .

I have so many posters as my customers , I will soon have to call it a halt , because if we can''t uses our own meat . we would not become much better than your local butcher .But rest assured arrdee will always do his best for you lovely old posters .[Y] arrdee.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

I have also put a hex on the mighty Barnsley with a stir of the wifes couldron, and a mixture of gold soverigen, humpty back of toady woady, Gorleston candy floss, tricolops 3rd eye, roy croppers haircut and hairobo from Luke.

[/quote]

Now Arto What ever have you done now ? You silly old Sxx. .You have started to promote that crazy party of yours .So when are you going to make a selection on the Free Bet Tread ? I can''t wait to see what you come up with . Well I know Its going to be a whiter shade of pale Isn''t it Arto ? You are going to hold yourself up as one of 16 vestal virgins that are heading for the coast , although your eyes are open they might just as well be closed .[:P] arrdee.

[quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

I hope you''ve got it right Kathy as I''m off to Barnsley to stay with friends for the weekend and will be there at the game. If its not going well at halftime you had better get hexing again for the 2nd half.

I had a risk assessment carried out and a potential problem was identified in that there was a large splinter on my broomstick which could have cause a very nasty injury.

Oooooooh (Crosses legs) I say.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Arthur has moved on.....

Having failed miserably to remove the Norwich City board, I see he''s now moved on to the british government judging by his new avatar and signature. How he hopes to achieve this on a football message board is anyones guess. We all have to start somewhere I suppose.

[/quote]

Nice change of subject.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="lappinitup"]

Arthur has moved on.....

[/quote]

Nice change of subject.

[/quote]Welcome back arthur. Nice change of avatar. I guess you''ll have the anti-smoking brigade on your back now. lol.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Fingers, Legs, Eyes and various other part crossed for you today Kathy.[:D][/quote]

I''m actually quite nervous Wiz. Might have to do a John Darwin if it goes t**ts up.

[quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

Brilliant stuff Kathy.

Keep up the good work on Tuesday night

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

I hope you''ve got it right Kathy as I''m off to Barnsley to stay with friends for the weekend and will be there at the game. If its not going well at halftime you had better get hexing again for the 2nd half.

[/quote]

Well done Kathy, Hexcellent first attempt !

Also well done to Glen Roeder, the players and our brilliant fans. 

Oh do behave Polar.[;)]

An Hexalent performance from the Hexy Norfolk witch lady and her broomstick, add your special fizz to my Leceister Hex and we can''t lose.

I trust you''ll do the Bury game to prove this wasn''t a fluke!.[;)]

Of course I knew you would do It Kathy ,I would like to think that the arrdees sausages played a big part in your super hex[:D] arrdee.

I sat there at Barmsley at half time thinking''''please don''t let Kathy do any more hexing'''' but I take it all back because she done well and I should have had more faith.

Only just got back from my weekend in Yorkshire, had a great time [:D]