Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Boy

Huckerby is finished

I don''t care what anyone says - this week was a flash in the pan. Huckerby is finished.

John McCain is the man to watch - and he''ll be the one taking on Hillary or Obama.

Very clever Snakepit Boy, you got me going there for a minute [:D]

Im a norwegan and not an american but MacCain fan as well. Huc is a good christian but MacCain is the best poletican on a long time in the us

Are you kidding?  John McCain wants the US to stay in Iraq for another 100 years, thinks all muslims are terrorists, and proudly comes out with racist remarks to the press.  He is almost as dangerous as Huckerbee.For the sake of the free world join the Ron Paul rEVOLution!

...and so on...Shouldn''t be interested in this, I know.  It''s too damn dangerous for the rest of us if they let in another nutcase like mccain or huckerbee

America would never appoint a Woman or a Black man as president

Backwards country with its Backward views....

it will be one of the other 2.

jas :)

McCain''s alright - the real deal compared to the shaved chimp. It ought to be him against Obama, another genuine bloke. Whatever, it''ll be good to be shot of Dubya.

I always used to think Hucks was best on the left wing, but clearly he''s moved way over to the right.

.... and all I have to say is that, with all this interest being expressed regarding American politics, Gordon Brown must be extremely boring.

[quote user="Old Boy"]McCain''s alright - the real deal compared to the shaved chimp. It ought to be him against Obama, another genuine bloke. Whatever, it''ll be good to be shot of Dubya.
[/quote]

Not if Huckabee gets in.  He''ll make Dubya look like the voice of moderate reason.

[quote user="Olano"] Huc is a good christian but......[/quote]More of them we dont need..... enough of god telling people to invade countries.......

[quote user="Snakepit Boy"]

I don''t care what anyone says - this week was a flash in the pan. Huckerby is finished.

John McCain is the man to watch - and he''ll be the one taking on Hillary or Obama.

[/quote]

Clinton must have a chance.

Still knocking goals in down at the Palace.