Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Web team - Ruling on Binners on this board - vote here!

[quote user="clblue"][quote user="Bury Green"][quote user="clblue"][quote user="Bury Green"]

ClBlue, the living proof that all men are certainly not equal, a man so far removed from reality he has an imaginary friend called Trevor,  enjoys connecting 9V batteries to his fillings and prefers the company of small rodents. 

None the less the less reading this berks postings are great comedy and are a joy to behold and are to be encouraged, let’s do a CLBlue  in celebration of his intelligent and insightful contributions

“I want to owe lots of money to somebody else because that way we are better off, don’t care about the last time my club borrowed lots of money they couldn’t afford and the greater consequences to the community in general.  What is more I want lots more money thrown at the club by way of a new share issue that renders all the other shareholders holdings worthless so I can delude myself that somebody who borrows a million is a millionaire  and we can compete with Chelsea.   The mark of any big club is to regularly get under 20,000 and I am delighted to be part of such a massive and well run club”

CLBlue represents a great opportunity to relive the days of yore when local ner-do-well’s were tied into the stocks and had rotten fruit and eggs thrown at them, let this proud tradition continue.

No folks this delusional cretin is to be actively encouraged but I’m not so sure about this W8WBA, what on earth does he bother for, get rid of him

[/quote]

I''m afraid that we are going to have to agree to disagree on matters, I know numerous Town supporters all of whom like myself are shareholders and Well paid professional people, we are all delighted with the deal we have, it''s a totally win-win scenario, as our less successful rivals you will always be bitter and negative towards anything positive that happens to ITFC much as many of ours would be negative if a similar deal happened to NCFC! It''s called rivalry! I have had all the assurances I feel that I need regarding our deal and now look forward to a more stable time ahead! No one knows exactly how things will pan out, but we have spent five years completely off the footballing radar competing with stupid little teams, the time has now come for us to regain our premiership place which is where we should be!

[/quote]

Quod erat  demonstratum

Your delusion knows no limit unlike your use of the English language, given its chronic paucity I’m guessing you don’t charge much for which ever service it is you offer.  Hold on a minute, given its Ipswich we are talking about I think I might have  an idea what this service might be, you naughty boy.

I know numerous Town supporters all of whom like myself are shareholders and Well paid professional people

Tell me, you seem to believe that if you repeat something often enough it becomes the truth. Unsurprisingly I also know a number of Ipswich Town share holders who are anything but happy with this deal and are deeply concerned that Sheepshanks was so desperate to have his directors guarantees removed after your administration he took the only offer available to him and whilst it might well be in his best  interests it certainly isn’t in the best long term interests of the club.

[/quote]

As I said we will agree to disagree, the deal got unanimous backing from shareholders both large and small, I think I will go along with the MAJORITY rather than  listen to the deluded ramblings of a bitter rival supporter who''s judgment is clearly clouded by both his hatred for all things ITFC and his own clubs major shortfalls!

[/quote]

Fantastic, superb and  absolute proof of the point I made earlier, namely that you must be retained on this message board at all costs.  Every village needs its idiot and you sir are that man, you are to be cherished.

My own clubs shortcomings are certainly not financial but I suspect like others on this message board you read into and believe the weekly column by Doomcaster who sole aim is to ‘down manage’ the expectations of the supporters.  What you won’t understand is that NCFC’c balance sheet is not only understated (and considerably so) but also considerable, over £17m if my memory serves me well.

So what does this mean?  Well to a simpleton like you it means that with a change in policy from the joint majority share holders NCFC could make considerable funds available to the manager without resorting to flogging the club to a ‘hedge fund in a frock’ this to me is far better place to be.

Furthermore a cretin such as you wouldn’t understand that a subsidiary company of NCFC’s has also achieved another detailed planning consent for further residential development of the clubs freehold interests.  As foot note I have had access to details of a comparable sized site and transaction in the city (I am involved further down the chain) and the deal has just been sealed at £14m.

So there you have ‘oh inadequate one’ whilst our current incumbents have managed the value of their asset very well indeed do not be fooled that you are suddenly ‘the wealthy club’ in East  Anglia.  All that has been proven is you lot see the need to broadcast your business as some sort of infantile ego trip for the masses whilst the more savvy amongst us prefer to keep our cards slightly closer to our chests.

Run along and play with the little boys

[quote user="Bury Green"][quote user="clblue"][quote user="Bury Green"][quote user="clblue"][quote user="Bury Green"]

ClBlue, the living proof that all men are certainly not equal, a man so far removed from reality he has an imaginary friend called Trevor,  enjoys connecting 9V batteries to his fillings and prefers the company of small rodents. 

None the less the less reading this berks postings are great comedy and are a joy to behold and are to be encouraged, let’s do a CLBlue  in celebration of his intelligent and insightful contributions

“I want to owe lots of money to somebody else because that way we are better off, don’t care about the last time my club borrowed lots of money they couldn’t afford and the greater consequences to the community in general.  What is more I want lots more money thrown at the club by way of a new share issue that renders all the other shareholders holdings worthless so I can delude myself that somebody who borrows a million is a millionaire  and we can compete with Chelsea.   The mark of any big club is to regularly get under 20,000 and I am delighted to be part of such a massive and well run club”

CLBlue represents a great opportunity to relive the days of yore when local ner-do-well’s were tied into the stocks and had rotten fruit and eggs thrown at them, let this proud tradition continue.

No folks this delusional cretin is to be actively encouraged but I’m not so sure about this W8WBA, what on earth does he bother for, get rid of him

[/quote]

I''m afraid that we are going to have to agree to disagree on matters, I know numerous Town supporters all of whom like myself are shareholders and Well paid professional people, we are all delighted with the deal we have, it''s a totally win-win scenario, as our less successful rivals you will always be bitter and negative towards anything positive that happens to ITFC much as many of ours would be negative if a similar deal happened to NCFC! It''s called rivalry! I have had all the assurances I feel that I need regarding our deal and now look forward to a more stable time ahead! No one knows exactly how things will pan out, but we have spent five years completely off the footballing radar competing with stupid little teams, the time has now come for us to regain our premiership place which is where we should be!

[/quote]

Quod erat  demonstratum

Your delusion knows no limit unlike your use of the English language, given its chronic paucity I’m guessing you don’t charge much for which ever service it is you offer.  Hold on a minute, given its Ipswich we are talking about I think I might have  an idea what this service might be, you naughty boy.

I know numerous Town supporters all of whom like myself are shareholders and Well paid professional people

Tell me, you seem to believe that if you repeat something often enough it becomes the truth. Unsurprisingly I also know a number of Ipswich Town share holders who are anything but happy with this deal and are deeply concerned that Sheepshanks was so desperate to have his directors guarantees removed after your administration he took the only offer available to him and whilst it might well be in his best  interests it certainly isn’t in the best long term interests of the club.

[/quote]

As I said we will agree to disagree, the deal got unanimous backing from shareholders both large and small, I think I will go along with the MAJORITY rather than  listen to the deluded ramblings of a bitter rival supporter who''s judgment is clearly clouded by both his hatred for all things ITFC and his own clubs major shortfalls!

[/quote]

Fantastic, superb and  absolute proof of the point I made earlier, namely that you must be retained on this message board at all costs.  Every village needs its idiot and you sir are that man, you are to be cherished.

My own clubs shortcomings are certainly not financial but I suspect like others on this message board you read into and believe the weekly column by Doomcaster who sole aim is to ‘down manage’ the expectations of the supporters.  What you won’t understand is that NCFC’c balance sheet is not only understated (and considerably so) but also considerable, over £17m if my memory serves me well.

So what does this mean?  Well to a simpleton like you it means that with a change in policy from the joint majority share holders NCFC could make considerable funds available to the manager without resorting to flogging the club to a ‘hedge fund in a frock’ this to me is far better place to be.

Furthermore a cretin such as you wouldn’t understand that a subsidiary company of NCFC’s has also achieved another detailed planning consent for further residential development of the clubs freehold interests.  As foot note I have had access to details of a comparable sized site and transaction in the city (I am involved further down the chain) and the deal has just been sealed at £14m.

So there you have ‘oh inadequate one’ whilst our current incumbents have managed the value of their asset very well indeed do not be fooled that you are suddenly ‘the wealthy club’ in East  Anglia.  All that has been proven is you lot see the need to broadcast your business as some sort of infantile ego trip for the masses whilst the more savvy amongst us prefer to keep our cards slightly closer to our chests.

[/quote]

Bury green have you ever heard of Walter Mitty?

[quote]

[/quote]

Yes, your point being?

Anything I have mentioned comes from either NCFC’s last set of accounts, the Planning Portal at Norwich City Council  (look for Kerrison Holdings) or information that will be very shortly available on the Land Registry website regarding the residential development site.  Take the challenge, prove me wrong?

It is becoming repetitive that when you are faced with solid and substantive facts you fail to respond with anything remotely intelligent, a word of advice, when you turn up to a gun fight make sure you have something more than a Swiss Army Knife.

To conclude, my point was echoed by a former director of NCFC recently, namely that the club could easily refinance and make considerable funds available given the balance sheet strength of the club.  Moreover, when considering the  duration of term loans and other assets in subsidiary companies NCFC remains extremely financially secure, in my opinion far to secure.  Not something you need worry yourself about either now or in the future.

Let’s try this one more time in easy bite sized chunks, if your house is worth £200k, your mortgage is £100k how much equity do you have?  NCFC has lots, you do not.

What on earth has Walter Mitty got to do with this or are you referring to cockney rhyming slang as let’s face it chump you sure as hell are a complete one but thankfully you are proving to one and all why you are well worth keeping on this message board.

[quote user="clblue"][quote user="Bury Green"][quote user="clblue"][quote user="Bury Green"][quote user="clblue"][quote user="Bury Green"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Quod erat  demonstratum

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If that''s the best response you can offer, comparing BG to a fictional character (almost like your Mr Evans - hardly no-one''s seen him apart from S*!t**nks) then I''m don''t know why you even bothered to be honest.

Keep up the great work BG! [Y]

[quote user="Bury Green"]

[quote]

[/quote]

Yes, your point being?

Anything I have mentioned comes from either NCFC’s last set of accounts, the Planning Portal at Norwich City Council  (look for Kerrison Holdings) or information that will be very shortly available on the Land Registry website regarding the residential development site.  Take the challenge, prove me wrong?

It is becoming repetitive that when you are faced with solid and substantive facts you fail to respond with anything remotely intelligent, a word of advice, when you turn up to a gun fight make sure you have something more than a Swiss Army Knife.

To conclude, my point was echoed by a former director of NCFC recently, namely that the club could easily refinance and make considerable funds available given the balance sheet strength of the club.  Moreover, when considering the  duration of term loans and other assets in subsidiary companies NCFC remains extremely financially secure, in my opinion far to secure.  Not something you need worry yourself about either now or in the future.

Let’s try this one more time in easy bite sized chunks, if your house is worth £200k, your mortgage is £100k how much equity do you have?  NCFC has lots, you do not.

What on earth has Walter Mitty got to do with this or are you referring to cockney rhyming slang as let’s face it chump you sure as hell are a complete one but thankfully you are proving to one and all why you are well worth keeping on this message board.

[/quote]

Nothing to do with cockney rhyming slang!!  Does any of the below sound familiar to you?

Mitty is a meek, mild man with a vivid fantasy life: in a few dozen paragraphs he imagines himself a wartime pilot, an emergency-room surgeon, and a devil-may-care killer. The character''s name has come into more general use to refer to an ineffectual dreamer, appearing in several dictionaries.[1] The American Heritage Dictionary defines a Walter Mitty as "an ordinary, often ineffectual person who indulges in fantastic daydreams of personal triumphs."

[quote user="St.George"]

[quote user="a1canary"]Hi Webteam - i''m sure you would agree that it should be down to the board users whether or not we should openly allow binners on here to discuss topics. Obviously you can''t stop people pretending to be city fans but i think that''s a different issue and you''ll always get a bit of that. This is about discussing topics with binners that invariably turn in to slagging matches. And we do enough of this between ourselves as it is.SO, i  propose a user vote to the question:Should we let Ipswich fans use this site?Yes or No?I''ll start us off.... NO. (In principle i don''t mind and i have plenty of debates with my binner friends but on here, it just doesn''t work.)[/quote]

Maybe you shoud run for Goverment and stop foreigners moving here aswell

[/quote]Oh my god, i should never have started this should i! I say i don''t want to see Ipswich fans on here (because debates with them turn in to slagging matches - just as is going on in this post right now!), and now i''m a fully paid up member of the BNP! How did that happen?I said i''d be happy to go with the majority and most don''t advocate a binner ban, so that''s fine. Let''s just leave it at that shall we and forget i ever raised it!

[quote user="clblue"]

The American Heritage Dictionary defines a Walter Mitty as "an ordinary, often ineffectual person who indulges in fantastic daydreams of personal triumphs."

[/quote]

Interestingly, the Norwich City Dictionary defines this as "Peter Grant".

Well, I venture to suggest that if we were near the top of the table the question would never have arisen!! But we aren''t - and far from it, so I suppose we must learn to take our licks!

I vote to keep them, but ignore them.

Freedom of speech - & all that.

OTBC

bloody hell hambags ten pace''s or what?!! i dont really care if they come on here and comment all they do is rumble on a load of s**t that no one wants to hear anyway, they probebly get more satifaction from messaging on here than they would banging the misses or in there case there sisters, there opinion means little to me no matter if its constructive or not. at the end of the day, why get worked up? there a poo stain on my underpants haha :)

[quote user="a1canary"][quote user="St.George"]

[quote user="a1canary"]Hi Webteam - i''m sure you would agree that it should be down to the board users whether or not we should openly allow binners on here to discuss topics. Obviously you can''t stop people pretending to be city fans but i think that''s a different issue and you''ll always get a bit of that.
This is about discussing topics with binners that invariably turn in to slagging matches. And we do enough of this between ourselves as it is.

SO, i  propose a user vote to the question:

Should we let Ipswich fans use this site?

Yes or No?

I''ll start us off.... NO.

(In principle i don''t mind and i have plenty of debates with my binner friends but on here, it just doesn''t work.)
[/quote]

Maybe you shoud run for Goverment and stop foreigners moving here aswell

[/quote]

Oh my god, i should never have started this should i! I say i don''t want to see Ipswich fans on here (because debates with them turn in to slagging matches - just as is going on in this post right now!), and now i''m a fully paid up member of the BNP! How did that happen?
I said i''d be happy to go with the majority and most don''t advocate a binner ban, so that''s fine. Let''s just leave it at that shall we and forget i ever raised it!
[/quote]

Now i must admit i have skipped past some of the long winded posts,but who mentioned BNP?