Sign in to follow this  
Peter

Pongolle Rumours

Rumoured Florent Sinama Pongolle set for year long loan to Canaries.

Certainly looked good last year, very quick with an eye vfor goal, interesting !

As we are only allowed one further loan from the Premiership I dont think NW will take another attacking player. Bolstering the defence has got to take priority and that loan space will be kept for that purpose.

Besides, he is too similar to Bentley in the way he plays.

Nah!!! Worthy''s not going to waste his other Prem loan on another striker. We''ve got enough now. He''ll save it for January.

From now on Bosmans, other league loans and (small) fees will be coming in.

Wouldn''t be at all surprised if worthy brought another striker on loan cos at the end of the day if we sign a striker on loan there would then be a chance we could pay a sizeable fee for a defender. We haven''t spent any money on transfer fees so far and worthy has admitted that he will shell out a sizeable fee when the time is right.

Amm, new striker forece up front but I am sure he cannot play with Huckerby together up front since he was NOT a target striker, strike rate was low too.

I wouldn''t have thought we would use our two Premiership loans on two strikers, both for the season. We''d be pretty limited. Would rather get a quality midfielder in. Pennant anybody!? Yeah, I wish!

he is a top quality player,and i would have said ''grat'' but the fact that we have got bentley already then maybe we should go for someone else,in the midfield or defensive department