Sign in to follow this  
rct2mad

What a lovely fellow ...

I have to say I have been very impressed with Glenn Roeder, ever since he came to the club to be honest. I was one of those who thought he was a good manager and Norwich done well to get him. Now reading his interview (& his wife''s) in the EDP makes me think I was even more right. He is a charming fellow but with that cutting edge which means he isnt a pushover.Well done Norwich [H]

Couldn''t agree more.  He''s just the level headed sort of guy you want at the helm of your club.  I too am very impressed and feel we have some direction now.

Yes, I too read the articles and long interviews with both Mr and Mrs Roeder, particularly the one with his wife. She sounds a very sane and happy lady, not at all like the stereotyped footballers wife! She admits liking moving around and looking at each move as an adventure. The right attitude and you can see the support there for her husband. That must count for a lot.

They have both been through some tough times especially during Glenn''s illness. It sounds as if both of them want to stay here in Norfolk for a long time. Let''s hope they do.

I agree that Mr and Mrs Roeder sound like really nice people. Nice to know that they love North Norfolk, hope they move close to me [:)]

I am happy with the choice the board have made and am confident that we''ve got the right man this time.

[quote user="cityangel"]

I agree that Mr and Mrs Roeder sound like really nice people. Nice to know that they love North Norfolk, hope they move close to me [:)]

I am happy with the choice the board have made and am confident that we''ve got the right man this time.

[/quote]

Well said CA, fully agree with that. When the ordeal was being played out I wanted Jewell, now I am v. happy with Roeder

Agree completely also. Was slightly hesitant when he was first announced (probably due to the complete failure of Grant at man management) but am happy to say that he is most assuredly saying and more importantly doing the right things. Obviously needs both time and money to rebuild the club to its former glory which unfortunately will take quite some time, and hope some of the more fickle fans don''t turn on him if he does not bring immediate success.

I was completely ashamed of what I read in the EDP about some of the abuse that our own fans were hurling at him though, especially taking into account his recent success with a team he inherited that were at a moral lowpoint with too many sub standard players.