Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Doc does it again

Pleased for the guy.

Not the most cultured Centre Half to ever play for us but never gives less than 100%.

Gary Doherty had a great game today and I am very pleased for him! I for one am one of his biggest critics but I think that he has done well in the last 2 games against Colchester he was good too! 2 more massive performances in the next week required please Doc!!!

OTBC!!

[quote user="ricardo"]

Pleased for the guy.

Not the most cultured Centre Half to ever play for us but never gives less than 100%.

[/quote]

Well said sir. He will still be slated by some on here and the terraces on boxing day. It''s a strange one this hatred that some have for him. It''s almost as weird as the love that some have for other that don''t deserve it.

We are told to hang our heads in shame for judging Cureton over the first half of a season when he finally nets another in off the post, but if poor old Doc stick a clearance in to row Z on boxing day he''ll be crucified.

Well done Doc and well done today Jamie.

Well done the Doc!

Ive been one of his biggest critics, but i''m as delighted as anyone that he''s playing well. Keep it going!

I''ve stuck by him all the way as I firmly believe he''s the best defender at the club.

Glad the guy is getting a bit of praise now. The more encouragement he gets the better he will continue to play.