Sign in to follow this  
Canarygeorge

The dreaded Manager of the Month Award............

[quote user="NegativeVibes"]

Didn''t W*rthington win it one December not so long ago?

[/quote]Eaxactly.

[quote user="NegativeVibes"]

Didn''t W*rthington win it one December not so long ago?

[/quote]

Didn''t W*rthington win the championship not so long ago?

3 Wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat in 5 games so far in December. He certainly looks a contender, considering where we were 5 games ago. Though i reckon we''d probably have to remain unbeaten and get 4 points in the next two home games.

Decembers probably the best time to get it though, it wont be awarded untill after the palace game on New Years day, and we only have 3 more league games in January. The curse wouldnt have a huge impact!

[quote user="canarygeorge"]

Looks like Glen''s the front runner for December.

We all know what happens next dont we !   

[/quote]still got wolves and charlton though

[quote user="canarygeorge"]

Looks like Glen''s the front runner for December.

[/quote]

He can have the award. Keep it away from us [;)][H]

tony mowbray anyone? to earlier to be talking bout this with two games left you could quite easily lose them as win them

but in way would be nice for you to get it to give roeder credit for great job he starting doing

Mowbray IMO has the makings of a great manager. But management now is about the backroom team, not just the figurehead, and Roeder recognises this. He''s probably invested more thought in who to get as his assistants than in which players to bring in, and this will pay off in the longer term. He''s also interested in the whole Club, not just the first team, and that''s something that''s been missing here for way too long. So while it would be quite nice for him to get the Manager of the Month, who cares? It''s about the next four years, not the last four weeks.

still 2 games to go yet everyone, charlton and wolves, if we lose them he won''t be getting it, so lets hope we lose then!!!

[quote user="sam"]still 2 games to go yet everyone, charlton and wolves, if we lose them he won''t be getting it, so lets hope we lose then!!![/quote]Charlton were rubbish at home to Hull yesterday and only had one shot on target all game - certainly didn''t deserve a point as Hull were all over them according to SSN.A win and a draw from the next two games would suit me nicely, after all how many of Charlton''s Premiership Pri-Madonna''s are really going to want to try that hard on a longish trip away from home when they can''t be bothered at the Valley???

[quote user="Eeeh Rat Fans"][quote user="sam"]still 2 games to go yet everyone, charlton and wolves, if we lose them he won''t be getting it, so lets hope we lose then!!![/quote]

Charlton were rubbish at home to Hull yesterday and only had one shot on target all game - certainly didn''t deserve a point as Hull were all over them according to SSN.

A win and a draw from the next two games would suit me nicely, after all how many of Charlton''s Premiership Pri-Madonna''s are really going to want to try that hard on a longish trip away from home when they can''t be bothered at the Valley???
[/quote]

Their away form is actually very good...

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="Eeeh Rat Fans"][quote user="sam"]still 2 games to go yet everyone, charlton and wolves, if we lose them he won''t be getting it, so lets hope we lose then!!![/quote]Charlton were rubbish at home to Hull yesterday and only had one shot on target all game - certainly didn''t deserve a point as Hull were all over them according to SSN.A win and a draw from the next two games would suit me nicely, after all how many of Charlton''s Premiership Pri-Madonna''s are really going to want to try that hard on a longish trip away from home when they can''t be bothered at the Valley???[/quote]

Their away form is actually very good...

[/quote]Thats a bugger then - I was just going on what I heard yesterday and that was that they were truely rubbish

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

If Roeder does win it is there any chance of a 1stWiz counter hex?

[/quote]

I Hexpect so WN.[;)]

[/quote]

Why Hexactly is every word being used with a Hex infront of it!

Did you Hex the dictionary?