Sign in to follow this  
Robbo007

Rumour mill XI

Just been thinking about a possible team for next season if the media had their way.....

Gallacher

Purse Keown Sciemica Thatcher

Petit Parlour Sherwood Carrick

Todorov O''Riordan

..any additions

Hey if we sign everyone we''ve been linked with we''ll have a sqaud as big as chelsea''s. Then we wont be able to complain about injuries! lol

Is that David Bellamy the botanist DD?. He was in Norfolk recently-although, he just might be slightly before your time.... ;~)

Bill Oddie rocks! been watching his nature TV programme on the box and its so good to see him back on TV... He just oozes passion about nature, top bloke...!

I agree Anderz- & what a contrast w. Bellamy (D.) - who''s a big danger to our wildlife in the long run, due to his dogmatic & irrational opposition to non-climate changing wind energy. Despite what he claims, well-sited wind turbines don''t kill birds, their noise is absolutely minimal, they look beautiful, could cover a fifth of our electricity needs without problems and don''t produce harmful waste or emit greenhouse gases. Carra Rd should have a couple & buy Bellamy (C.) with the cash they save!

GenerationA47: obviously a subject you are passionate about, and one worth championing... I''d be well chuffed if Bill Oddie was a City fan, it''d make my day... Might email the BBC and ask (cos I''m pretty bored at the moment, except on this ''ere site...)