Sign in to follow this  
sydneysider

Life outside the forum???

[quote user="sydneysider"]I''ve noticed that someone on the Forum has written on here just under 2800 times in just under 4 months!!![/quote]

Who would that be then? [:D]

Its taken me 4 years to get 3000 posts although I post more now than I did a few years ago.

Think I now average about 2 or 3 posts a day in an average week how about everyone else?

Merry Xmas Everyone [:)]

...........and on the odd occasion I''ll say something interesting.................. but not today!Merry Christmas.(hope these are posted in the correct order or it will look like i''ve been on the sherry!)

[quote user="cityangel"]

Think I now average about 2 or 3 posts a day in an average week how about everyone else?

[/quote]

About the same, but if they ever make my day job interesting then things may change.

[quote user="sydneysider"]I''ve noticed that someone on the Forum has written on here just under 2800 times in just under 4 months!!![/quote]Who is it ??  [:@]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="sydneysider"]I''ve noticed that someone on the Forum has written on here just under 2800 times in just under 4 months!!![/quote]

Who would that be then? [:D]

Its taken me 4 years to get 3000 posts although I post more now than I did a few years ago.

Merry Xmas Everyone [:)]

[/quote]I gave up caring about post counts after the last transition zeroed them all. City Angel - you have been on here years and on the last incarnation of this site - more than 3000 posts for sure, mine is lowly but I used to post more profusely back when I was in 6th Form and then in my gap-year and university. Now a working man I am not able to post too often - and I try to be selective about what I do post.I have had enough of "Smudger" style posters whose alleigences change with the direction of the wind, and post occaisionaly to try and puncture their balooned heads!

i have just over 1k since may so thats 7months,

most posts came early in the sharp/eastwood transfers, the others either come in free bet thread (which you should check out) wolves easy win over your boys earlier in year, and my friendly posts to beaker

[quote user="we8wba"]

i have just over 1k since may so thats 7months,

most posts came early in the sharp/eastwood transfers, the others either come in free bet thread (which you should check out) wolves easy win over your boys earlier in year, and my friendly posts to beaker

[/quote]

indeed

[quote user="NegativeVibes"]If you''re gonna post a thread like this at least say who it is..[/quote]so we can name, shame and hang him/her?

Oh yeah [:D]

What''s with all the victimising?!

I think we can all make a guess as to who it might be... theres a mince pie and a glass of Sherry to the first person to guess!

jas :)

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="NegativeVibes"]If you''re gonna post a thread like this at least say who it is..[/quote]

so we can name, shame and hang him/her?

Oh yeah [:D]

What''s with all the victimising?!
[/quote]

I didn''t make this thread. I''m not trying to victimise anyone but it''s stupid making a thread saying that and not saying who it is.

It''s like me posting a thread saying "Someone on this forum is a binner...."

Really great discussion.