Sign in to follow this  
barclay4ever

Hucks to LA, Such a bad thing?

so hucks has apparently been linked to join becks in LA, im jst wondering wot everyones reaction to this is. of course at first i wasnt happy to here news like this but on reflection would it be the end of the world. dont get me wrong, i love hucks, arguably our best player in years, the best signing for a long time. and hes done so much for the club, but he is getting on and, ok he may not be 100% at the minute?, i dnt no but he cant seem to last a game and is turning into some what of a super sub. could we get another season out of him? possibly one at a push. roeder has proved he can find decent players and iv been impressed by the caliber of players hes manager to attract tot the club so far, im confident glenn could fill the space, altho probably not to the same level as huckerby. id hate to see a player a talented as huckerby leave the club, but is now the rite time to cash in?

hucks was a true norwich ledge, he played well and easily been your best player over last 4years, but its time to move on, get young blood into the side. i feel norwich used to rely on hucks to much, maybe if you had out n out left winger rather than a drifter this would help you

well done to being great servant to the club but time to move on son

How exactly are we going to cash in, given that his contract''s up at the end of the season? I''d certainly like to see him here for another year - still our classiest player, even at 32. But if he is off then I''d be happy if it''s to the States, as I''d hate to see him playing for another Championship team (and don''t think he would)...