Sign in to follow this  
Jonnyboy

Charlton Injuries...

Fresh of the bbc press:

"Charlton trio Chris Iwelumo, Sam Sodje and Lloyd Sam are all doubtful for the trip to Carrow Road.

Luke Varney will hope to be fit after a virus but a whole host of players including Danny Mills, Jonathan Fortune and Andy Reid are out injured"

3 doubtfuls and 3 injured?! Surely Danny Mills is a good player to have out for us!!

Although I would have like to have seen him vs DIon & Hucks

Wiz did you have anything to do with this...Stick out tongue [:P]Wink [;)]

Bet they''ve just done a Grant and that most of them will be in the team on Wed, other than Mills of course who we now know is suspended.

Andy Reid being out is a bonus,he''s the one who makes them tick and our chances of beating them are much enhanced by his absence.

[quote user="kdncfc"]Andy Reid being out is a bonus,he''s the one who makes them tick and our chances of beating them are much enhanced by his absence.[/quote]

Spot on!!  The whole the team revolves around Andy Reid.  I saw him when they played Saints this season and he was a different class that day

[quote user="kdncfc"]Andy Reid being out is a bonus,he''s the one who makes them tick and our chances of beating them are much enhanced by his absence.[/quote]

I second that.

We seem to be having a lot of luck lately with key opposition players being out through injury.

Who can doubt the power of the Wizard.