Sign in to follow this  
Canarygeorge

Is that Alan Pardew in the Becks Bier advert ?

I''ve always smiled at that ad, it''s the spitting image of Pardew. Or is just me that thinks this ?

Just had a look on the Charlton official site, and they say Danny Mills definitely misses the Norwich game. Good. He''s a nasty piece of work, trying to get opposition players sent off all the time. He got 2 of ours sent off and others booked at the Valley.

Apparently Charlton are struggling with player availability, especially defence so they wont be pleased that Mills is missing too.

Although Scunthorpe had the same problem for yesterdays game and we made hard work of beating them.

It''s the Becks Beer ad but they call it Becks Vier for some unknown marketing reason.

Theres what looks like 1 actual bloke and 3 cartoon characters sort of line dancing in an alleyway.

I shall be watching the Charlton bench on Wednesday to see if  Pardew and 3 of his training staff all jump up and start to move forward at the same time. lol.

Will it actually be Alan Partridge in the away team''s dugout tomorrow?

"AHAAAAA! Knowing me Alan Partridge.....err Alan Pardew........knowing you Glenn Ponder.......err Roeder"......

Non ''Partridge'' fancier''s won''t get it......even those that are - would probably WTF?......[:|]

"UP WITH THE PARTRIDGE on Radio Norwich!"