Sign in to follow this  
ca

What a stupid misleading Pinkun Headline

So according to a fan who spoke to him in the shopping mall Hucks said that he might like to finish his playing career in the USA and according to the gutter press Becks team are saying they are looking for English strikers to join them max age 28 - 30.

So on that basis we have a stunning Pinkun headline ''''Hucks and Becks to join up''''

How misleading and how silly, I expect better from the pinkun I really do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="cityangel"]

So according to a fan who spoke to him in the shopping mall Hucks said that he might like to finish his playing career in the USA and according to the gutter press Becks team are saying they are looking for English strikers to join them max age 28 - 30.

So on that basis we have a stunning Pinkun headline ''''Hucks and Becks to join up''''

How misleading and how silly, I expect better from the pinkun I really do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

They are always doing this sort of thing... I guess it just makes them exactly the same as every other newspaper...

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

I thought it was well known that Huckerby''s probably going to the USA at the end of this season.  Whether or not he teams up with Beckham is another matter.

Well I''m hoping that the headline will be changed sooner than later to something that we might all be interested in - like Wednesday''s game!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

it had a question mark on the end ?????????????

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]what is wrong with that??????

stop complaining about everything possible...
[/quote]

Lol! CA is actually very positive about NCFC.  Personally, I think she''s too positive, but I''ve always been a glass half empty kind of monkey.

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]what is wrong with that??????

stop complaining about everything possible...
[/quote]

What else have I complained about in the past 6 months since the season started, go on show me one post??

Other headlines that you could have Mr Pinkun [:)]

Boss looks to rebuild fortress Carrow Rd

Scunthorpe Reaction

Loan players want to stay

Doc challenged to maintain form

Curo relieved to end drought

Wolves Travel Special

The Pink ''Un story (as often) and headline was nicked from the EDP; it did have a question mark which, of course, excuses all the speculation. Other headlines with question marks that may be written soon: (?)Hucks to go to America and eat a pretzel?Hucks to grab a bargain in the January sales?Hucks, with mistletoe, looking for Cityangel?

(That last is the least unlikely - two commas!)

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]The Pink ''Un story (as often) and headline was nicked from the EDP; it did have a question mark which, of course, excuses all the speculation. Other headlines with question marks that may be written soon: (?)

Hucks to go to America and eat a pretzel?

Hucks to grab a bargain in the January sales?

Hucks, with mistletoe, looking for Cityangel?

[/quote]

Yes pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee [:)]

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]The Pink ''Un story (as often) and headline was nicked from the EDP; it did have a question mark which, of course, excuses all the speculation. Other headlines with question marks that may be written soon: (?)

[/quote]

"Hucks elopes with Pink''un forum football fan!"

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Thats made me chuckle [:)]

[/quote]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Thats made me chuckle [:)]

[/quote][/quote]

Yes Angel But did "Mello" mean "Cluck"? [:D] arrdee.

i actually got excited initially by this headline!!

think of all the money they have to waste...

they don''t know what a good footballer is

we could get £5m for Hucks and probably £2m for murry!?!?

dion would raise several mill as a quarter back     with cheese.

sod it flog the lot to america and give glen all the proceeds

But really alcohol is great

long live roeder...

merry xmas

About a year ago when Hucks give me a lift from Colney to Carrow Road clubshop, during the time I recall I asked him did he want to finish his career in Hong Kong? He said if he want more money then he will consider a move to Qatar, because that''s more money. I am quite sure Hucks should know the football in US was more phyiscal than Asia, also the money is not more than them. I would also think Hucks will want to get more attention when he play overseas, and play in a team which Beckham was already there, surely will not interested him, A rumor for sure.

[quote user="XXL16"]About a year ago when Hucks give me a lift from Colney to Carrow Road clubshop, during the time I recall I asked him did he want to finish his career in Hong Kong? He said if he want more money then he will consider a move to Qatar, because that''s more money. I am quite sure Hucks should know the football in US was more phyiscal than Asia, also the money is not more than them. I would also think Hucks will want to get more attention when he play overseas, and play in a team which Beckham was already there, surely will not interested him, A rumor for sure.[/quote]

Darren Huckerby has always sounded like a rarity in football to me, someone who prefers better quality of life rather than better quality of bank balance. He undoubtedly could of joined a promotion chasing Championship side etc every season if unhappy at Norwich, but has stuck with NCFC through thick and thin...A quality that any City fan should love. I hope he retires with us, and brings his family up in Norfolk. I wouldn''t begrudge him joining a US side but i hope his last game with us is a game of positive significance, such as scoring in a winning play-off final...Would be truly fitting for a Norwich City Legend...

[quote user="Alex"]

[quote user="XXL16"]About a year ago when Hucks give me a lift from Colney to Carrow Road clubshop, during the time I recall I asked him did he want to finish his career in Hong Kong? He said if he want more money then he will consider a move to Qatar, because that''s more money. I am quite sure Hucks should know the football in US was more phyiscal than Asia, also the money is not more than them. I would also think Hucks will want to get more attention when he play overseas, and play in a team which Beckham was already there, surely will not interested him, A rumor for sure.[/quote]

Darren Huckerby has always sounded like a rarity in football to me, someone who prefers better quality of life rather than better quality of bank balance. He undoubtedly could of joined a promotion chasing Championship side etc every season if unhappy at Norwich, but has stuck with NCFC through thick and thin...A quality that any City fan should love. I hope he retires with us, and brings his family up in Norfolk. I wouldn''t begrudge him joining a US side but i hope his last game with us is a game of positive significance, such as scoring in a winning play-off final...Would be truly fitting for a Norwich City Legend...

[/quote] Indeed Alex. He''s said this before about American teams. No surprise really. If he has no future here next season, and we don''t know if Glenn Roeder might persuade him to do another season, I can see him going to the US for a while to boost his retirement fund. But as Alex says, he really could have moved before now if money was the key issue.

I think his retirement fund has been well sorted Gazza for many years!