Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

Happy Christmas Web Team

On behalf of all of us working today, Happy Christmas.  I expect Archant have laid on a sumptuous Christmas lunch.......................

Hi all,

The best thing Archant did was provide a link so I can work from home ... all the mods can moderate at home, but only I can work if there''s a story to be dealt with.

So I''ve opened my pressies, cracked open the wine, and I''ll be dipping in and out of the boards all day ..

Happy Christmas all

Celia

[quote user="Web Team - Celia Sutton"]

Hi all,

The best thing Archant did was provide a link so I can work from home ... all the mods can moderate at home, but only I can work if there''s a story to be dealt with.

So I''ve opened my pressies, cracked open the wine, and I''ll be dipping in and out of the boards all day ..

Happy Christmas all

Celia

[/quote]

Brilliant! Nows our chance folks, Celia''s inebriated, so lets all take advantage and swear to our hearts content. Smudger you are a....actually Happy Christmas to all protesters ;)

Thank you for making this brilliant, irritating, absorbing message board work so well. Part of what''s special about it is the feeling that you Mods care about it as much as we posters.