Sign in to follow this  
ca

Dear Father Xmas

Dear Father Christmas,

I was just wondering when you went round with your reindeers climbing in and out of chimneys, whether you came across two little boys called Smudgie and Cluckie. Now I know they haven''t been good boys this year but they have been very quiet this past month, so maybe they did deserve a little treat after all.[:)]

Smudgie only wanted an Ipswich scarf so did he get that and Cluckie wanted a farmyard game with lots of sheep, so lets hope he was lucky too.

Please let us know they are ok Father Christmas cause we are worried about them and this isn''t the time for people to go missing

Lots of Love

Your little angel xx

[quote user="cityangel"]

Dear Father Christmas,

I was just wondering when you went round with your reindeers climbing in and out of chimneys, whether you came across two little boys called Smudgie and Cluckie. Now I know they haven''t been good boys this year but they have been very quiet this past month, so maybe they did deserve a little treat after all.[:)]

Smudgie only wanted an Ipswich scarf so did he get that and Cluckie wanted a farmyard game with lots of sheep, so lets hope he was lucky too.

Please let us know they are ok Father Christmas cause we are worried about them and this isn''t the time for people to go missing

Lots of Love

Your little angel xx

[/quote]CA. I have it on good authority that father christmas left them some BOARD games and they are now spending all their time playing with each other !   [:D]

Dear cityangel.....

As you can imagine, I have been very busy in the last few days, and finally it is time to have a nice and relaxing break.

In my travels, however, I do seem to remember coming accross Smudger and Cluck.

Thay are OK. Smudger is quiet an interesting individual. He kept saying in his sleep: " 5 wins out of 7, that cannot be possible..." and on and on and on......

Cluck, in the other hand was a very busy person. He was writing a letter to NCFC board to congratulate them on the appointement of a certain Glen Roeder. His exact words were and I quote: " ..the only positive piece of business done in the last few years.".

I hope all tghe above is satisfactory.

PS: I wish all of the NCFC fans a lovely Christmas, and a happy new year. Please believe that you have in Mr Roeder someone that can deliver big and tiny.... Oopps  , I should not say to much.

Right my little helpers are waiting, see you all next year.  BELIEVE......................................................

Dear Father Xmas,

I can''t believe you took time out to write to me, thats the first letter I''ve had from you despite posting many letters to you when I was younger. Thankyou.

We will all be relieved that Smudgie and Cluckie are ok, we''ve all been really worried about them so thanks for your reassurance.

Enjoy your rest and dont forget to look after your reindeer

Cityangel x

[quote user="Santa"]

Dear cityangel.....

As you can imagine, I have been very busy in the last few days, and finally it is time to have a nice and relaxing break.

In my travels, however, I do seem to remember coming accross Smudger and Cluck.

Thay are OK. Smudger is quiet an interesting individual. He kept saying in his sleep: " 5 wins out of 7, that cannot be possible..." and on and on and on......

Cluck, in the other hand was a very busy person. He was writing a letter to NCFC board to congratulate them on the appointement of a certain Glen Roeder. His exact words were and I quote: " ..the only positive piece of business done in the last few years.".

I hope all tghe above is satisfactory.

PS: I wish all of the NCFC fans a lovely Christmas, and a happy new year. Please believe that you have in Mr Roeder someone that can deliver big and tiny.... Oopps  , I should not say to much.

Right my little helpers are waiting, see you all next year.  BELIEVE......................................................

[/quote]

You''re not really Santa.......He works for the club.