Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

norwich vs wolves - can norwich help end wolves poor run

hello my old chums,

i am off to new york city tommorow morning until the 3rd jan (i can hear beaker''s cheers all the way from frosty norwich) so i am posting this so i can get your guys view of the game as hopefully i will be able to get internet access in between nfl games and shopping

so if you guys could keep this up and going after the game i would be greatful.

i want your predictions, anaylisis of the game and the banter after when one side takes the spoils

im sure i will be getting many as my wolves arent playing good and generally boring at the moment if im honest so im glad im out the country whilst they playing like this

so what else to be said....

have happy new year and hope the footballing side you have entertaining game but also 3pts for the wanderers

my predicition is 0-0 draw though

speak to you soon

If Wolves happen to take the lead, then my tip would be waste as much time as possible, Probert is in charge tomorrow.So here''s hoping we don''t go behind... 2-1 with them getting a late consolation for a tense finish.

Why not? We have a long tradition of ending barren spells of opponents. It wouldn''t surprise me. Norwich lack firepower up front, as do Wolves, so my favourite score is 0-0, closely followed by 1-0 either way.

I don''t think we will have a problem with Probert.  He has already refereed this season and caused us no problems. 

1-0 Norwich. 

[quote user="sts"]

I don''t think we will have a problem with Probert.  He has already refereed this season and caused us no problems. 

[/quote]Having been to the Southampton game at the end of last season and the Palace game this season, I thought he was over fussy on both occasions. Admittedly the Stoke game passed off without much event, but then I wasn''t there to see it. I just feel he''s a poor referee.

Poor referee?

Is this the same man that songle handedly led Derby to victory at Carrow Road last season/.

Or have I got it wrong?

[quote user="The Bucketman"]

Poor referee?

Is this the same man that songle handedly led Derby to victory at Carrow Road last season/.

Or have I got it wrong?

[/quote]Certainly haven''t.

[quote user="we8wba"]

hello my old chums,

i am off to new york city tommorow morning until the 3rd jan (i can hear beaker''s cheers all the way from frosty norwich) so i am posting this so i can get your guys view of the game as hopefully i will be able to get internet access in between nfl games and shopping

i want your predictions, anaylisis of the game and the banter after when one side takes the spoils

im sure i will be getting many as my wolves arent playing good and generally boring at the moment if im honest so im glad im out the country whilst they playing like this

have happy new year and hope the footballing side you have entertaining game but also 3pts for the wanderers

speak to you soon

[/quote] This might cheer you up while you are away but apparently McCarthy is looking to sign either Chris Brown or David Strihavka in the New Year.  I don''t know much about your forwards, but I think you would be better off buying Strihavka rather than Brown.

During the play-off semi at Molineux I was spat on and sworn at by men in their fifties in the ground who made me utterly sick to the core at how grown men could act.

I hope we stuff you ten nil and your entire team break their legs....

[quote user="we8wba"]

hello my old chums,

speak to you soon

[/quote]

[quote user="silver fox"]

This might cheer you up while you are away but apparently McCarthy is looking to sign either Chris Brown or David Strihavka in the New Year.  I don''t know much about your forwards, but I think you would be better off buying Strihavka rather than Brown.[/quote]

Cheer him up?  Certainly cheered me up!