Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Hexes: The 5 Rules

1. As I''ve always said, they alone cannot win matches, only Glen, the lads and supporters can do that.

2. Hexes work against the opposition, be it in the form of injuries, sending offs, suspensions and penalty misses etc.

3. My Hexes have not won one single game for City, that is down to Glenn and the team, but, I''m adament that the Hexes have helped us not to lose!. So far this season, not one Hexed game has resulted in a City defeat, thats not down to all luck after 8 games.

4. Hexes are not lucky charms to win games, it doesn''t work that way, they are only an aid to help Glen and the boys, they still have to do their bit!.

5. Hexes sometimes fail, maybe the virgin was lying! or simply I was off form, it happens to wizards too you know!. But over the period of 12 months, they will work more than they fail.

Is this now understood?.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

1. As I''ve always said, they alone cannot win matches, only Glen, the lads and supporters can do that.

2. Hexes work against the opposition, be it in the form of injuries, sending offs, suspensions and penalty misses etc.

3. My Hexes have not won one single game for City, that is down to Glenn and the team, but, I''m adament that the Hexes have helped us not to lose!. So far this season, not one Hexed game has resulted in a City defeat, thats not down to all luck after 8 games.

4. Hexes are not lucky charms to win games, it doesn''t work that way, they are only an aid to help Glen and the boys, they still have to do their bit!.

5. Hexes sometimes fail, maybe the virgin was lying! or simply I was off form, it happens to wizards too you know!. But over the period of 12 months, they will work more than they fail.

Is this now understood?.

[/quote]A classic wiz.   [:D][:D][:D]

5. Hexes sometimes fail, maybe the virgin was lying!

[/quote]

If she was from Norwich, she was definitely lying... Wiz, you need to cast your net wider than Prince of Wales Road.

Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox Boring!        Another thread about Hex''s to clog the board up.

Boring! another predictable reply from the master of bore himself!.[:D]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

5. Hexes sometimes fail, maybe the virgin was lying!

[/quote]

If she was from Norwich, she was definitely lying... Wiz, you need to cast your net wider than Prince of Wales Road.

[/quote]

you want find many in the whole of east anglia.....i mean.....what else is there to do [8-)]

Delias Devonshire Dirtbox wrote.......

''''Boring!        Another thread about Hex''s to clog the board up.''''

How does it go ?  Oh yes......

MERRY Christmas and a HAPPY new year !!

Miserable git ''Dirtbox''.   [:''(] [:D].

Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox

Happy New Year to you too miserable buggar.[:P]

[quote user="Matt"]I also find this boring, pointless and a waste of time! Id rather talk about exciting potential new signings and Roeders excelent work![/quote]Is anyone forcing you to read it and reply to it? No! If you don''t like a thread then don''t bother reading it/replying to it, muppet!

[quote user="Matt"]I also find this boring, pointless and a waste of time! Id rather talk about exciting potential new signings and Roeders excelent work![/quote]

Well why not start a thread about it then.

Please leave the Wizard to do what he does best. All these negative comments from non believers tend to weaken his powers.

Keep up the good work Wiz.

[quote user="Matt"]I also find this boring, pointless and a waste of time! Id rather talk about exciting potential new signings and Roeders excelent work![/quote]

So why have you not only read it but posted on it you muppet.

By the way Wiz, i see the Hex on Wolves is working. Kightly & Gary Breen unavailable apparently.

I might be missing the point here, but if you are a Norwich fan and you claim to have magical ''hexing'' powers, then why don''t you Hex the opposition all the time?  And why did you wait until we were bottom of the league?  I think you''re talking out of your Ipswich-hole.

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]I might be missing the point here, but if you are a Norwich fan and you claim to have magical ''hexing'' powers, then why don''t you Hex the opposition all the time?  And why did you wait until we were bottom of the league?  I think you''re talking out of your Ipswich-hole.
[/quote]

Err? yes sid, you are missing the point mate, Hexing, takes an awful lot of my enegy, even the Harry Potter kiddies know that much!. So my magic is not an infinate resource okay? it has to be stored and rationed out over a season.

And a word to the wise, your childish scum jibe is not appreciated, especially after my 50 plus years of continuous support of City................okay?.[:|]

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]I might be missing the point here, but if you are a Norwich fan and you claim to have magical ''hexing'' powers, then why don''t you Hex the opposition all the time?  And why did you wait until we were bottom of the league?  I think you''re talking out of your Ipswich-hole.
[/quote]

Err? yes sid, you are missing the point mate, Hexing, takes an awful lot of my enegy, even the Harry Potter kiddies know that much!. So my magic is not an infinate resource okay? it has to be stored and rationed out over a season.

And a word to the wise, your childish scum jibe is not appreciated, especially after my 50 plus years of continuous support of City................okay?.[:|]

[/quote]

and moaning

[quote user="canarygeorge"]

By the way Wiz, i see the Hex on Wolves is working. Kightly & Gary Breen unavailable apparently.

[/quote]

Ye Gods George, thats bloody quick mate, even for me!.[:D]

this is getting silly, the misery guts i mean not the hexes. For those who don''t like the hexes why not look at them as a match preview, a place where we can note those who aren''t going to be available and what we expect from the game. stop moaning about them, they are a good laugh if you lighten up.