Sign in to follow this  
Blainsey

Just who did Roeder talk to????

Apologies if this thread has been on here before.....

I seem to remember that when Glen took over he referenced the fact that he had spoken to someone who knew the current playing squad very well, as to what each player was like. I also remember Glen saying that for obvious reasons he wouldn''t divulge this information.

I just wondered if anyone had got wind of who it was? I would be very interested to see who it was, and to know what was said about certain players and whether we think Glen took that advice.

Well I will hold up my hands on this one , It was me , I am sure you all remember that I came within an ace of getting the job . It was my past that cost me the job in the end .

Of course there was the charge of nepotism with Ruth related to the Turners , so I was never going to get the job . In the cold light of day I suppose I realised I would never get the job because of the bribe charges that were brought against me when the Little Barningham managers job came up .I will tell you once again nothing was ever proven .

Yes the missing body would come up again I know . why don''t they change the disc ?

But Glen realised I should have had the job,  he was most apologetic and of course the ever smiling ever forgiving arrdee welcomed him to look in his  book on the City players . In fact I marked his card for him ,so its all down to me in the end .[;)] arrdee

hilarious ardee!!! :)

seriously though guys, any idea? I find the whole thing fascinating and would love to know who it was to try and guage what their response was!!