Sign in to follow this  
Viva La Roeder Revolution!

An Asssement on the game from the N and P Stand!!!

I was in block q of the norwich and p stand second row right behind the goal!

I feel quite uncomfortable sitting there with the lack of noise but I got right into the singing of on the ball city with a passion as did my 3 other mates!

The first half was dire no closing down, u could hear Marshall rollocking his back four and at times there was a lack of communication at the back, which worries me.

Thats why we need taylor in my opinion as today it was shackell who put in a nervey performance! Marshall made a cracking save in the first half i thought we were much better second half.

However why roeder plays smith right wing is beyond me he drifts into the middle too much and leaves the right side exposed otsemboor had many situations in the 1st half where he was attacked by two rather than the one! He aint superman so thats where smith should come and help!

I thought second half we got stuck in especially patterson and rusty and croft and dublin were outstanding and made the difference when we went behind! First half long balls were going to nobody and second half was much better as everything went throught the target man Dion. Also our set pieces were not that great today im sure tho it was just a one off! I hope Roeder can bring some players in in January! When Curetons goal went in the N and p stand went crazy the atmosphere in the stand lifted as did the noise!

However We will need to be a lot better at palace! In Roeder we trust!

OTBC!!

Yes we were lucky to draw today because we were poor and will have to up out performance 10 times to get anything from the palace match.