Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Where are they now...?

Just thinking about Norwich Legends and how their careers had panned out.... wondered if anyone has any other updates?We all know Mike Walker opened a skip hire firm, but what is he doing now?Terry Allcock, who scored in that famous FA cup run semi-final.... is now an undertaker, he oversaw my gran''s funeral a few years back. He has pictures adorning the walls of his office of scoring that header past (I think it was?!) Gordon Banks?! Feel free to correct if im wrong on who the keeper was!!Anyone know what Ruel Fox is up to nowadays?

[quote user="kick it off"]Just thinking about Norwich Legends and how their careers had panned out.... wondered if anyone has any other updates?

We all know Mike Walker opened a skip hire firm, but what is he doing now?

Terry Allcock, who scored in that famous FA cup run semi-final.... is now an undertaker, he oversaw my gran''s funeral a few years back. He has pictures adorning the walls of his office of scoring that header past (I think it was?!) Gordon Banks?! Feel free to correct if im wrong on who the keeper was!!

Anyone know what Ruel Fox is up to nowadays?
[/quote]

Mike Walker was the manager of Omonia Nicosia in Cyprus about 3 or 4 years ago... he was sacked by the club despite a good season over allegations made against him by the Omonia chairman.

Mike has not found another job in Cyprus as far as im aware and was taking Omonia to court over money he was owed that he was not paid...

He was interviewed in the EDP a while back.. not sure if the Mods know of a link to the story anywhere?

jas :)

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]I''m certain Fox is no longer with Montserrat, I am unsure if he still has his restaurant in Ipswich? Anyone?[/quote]

yeah still has the restaraunt, he was on soccer am not so long ago and he was on about it

[quote user="kick it off"]NB. That was meant to say, "who scored against Man Utd in that famous run to the Fa Cup Semi''s in 1959..."
[/quote]

Can''t remember Allcock scoring against Man Utd, wasn''t it Bly and Crossan ?