Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

'A tremendous effort' indeed. What next? Some thoughts.

Well done indeed Glenn Roeder and the squad. ''A tremendous effort'' indeed.

Let''s hope we will motor on to bigger and better things in 2008.

In Glenn Roeder I am convinced that we have the best man for the job in many a long year.

The NCFC board now needs to step up to the plate and embrace a bolder vision. If they do, the sky can be our limit. If they won''t - and can''t is not an option - then we will just drift further on our downwad trend; and Glenn will cash in his chips for opportunity where ambition reins.

Whilst we bask in the warm glow of nascent recovery, the board need to get tough and get going.

I wonder what will be our mood come December 2008???? Happy, frustrated, angry?? You choose.

Me? I suspect that if Turner takes full charge we''ll be happy (so long as he understands that judicious investment on the playing side is crucial to balancing the books in the medium term).

Here''s Wishing A Very Happy New Year to all canary fans in every corner of our globe.

[8][8][8]

OTBC

wrt Roeder. Thing that''s he''s done well is not bring in old boys to try to force our way up the league, but to the bring best out of the class players we''ve had available for a while!Shame on AD that he''s missed out, but sometimes something like that has to happen to bring on a change.

for me ''a tremendous effort'' would be to get taylor here, rather than quibbling over a few quid.  i don''t buy roeders quotes here (player valued above my valuation) - it sounds like he''s mouthing the party line (this is the board''s valuation) - just like worthy did pre-prem - (not paying silly money) for ashton etc.  instead we lined up with the doc upfront - what a joke.  i''d rather have seen iwan leading the line.  this lot refuse to learn their lessons it seems........

My thoughts Bly are that we need to continue this "Tremendous Record" until the end of the season if we are going to avoid the drop.

1.5 points a game still only gives us 58 points. That is undoubtedly safe but we can''t afford any bad runs.

I predict a points total in the low 50''s and a position somewhere between 16th and 20th.