Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

QPR transfers

The loan move is reported as a done deal by skysports who are fairly accurate so must be good news. looks like they know tiny won''t be going to loftus anyway!!

Really winds me up when a nothing club like QPR are suddenly the club everyone wants to play for just cos they''ve got a bit of cash, even worse when the greedy players who are signing for them bigs them up and try and make out their a fantastic club all of a sudden, crap club, crap fans, crap stadium in a crap area with a big bank balance would be nearer the truth. Having said that I''d give anything for us to have the money they''ve got.

Anybody know how accurate this is? If true, it must improve the chances of getting Tiny.

As I understand it, it was never a straight us v QPR fight for him.  With their money they would have won any monetary bidding war.  The issue has always been between us and Birmingham and the fact that we don''t seem to be prepared to stump up.  I firmly believe the ball has always been in our court - it''s simply a case of how much we (as in our board) are prepared to pay.

Tiny is a cert to come here (for £1m) and if its about the money, then the club should dig deep and secure his signature, if we are to stay in this division then this transfer could make a big difference, i''m sure the club must veiw this as a safe £1m if that''s what Tiny costs, where else do you get to try before you buy nowadays in football, the man fits the bill, he likes the club, the fans like him, he knows the team and GR''s style and he is a great addition to the squad, come on Board pull your finger out !!!!