Sign in to follow this  
Delias Tasty Nibblets

The Jarrold stand...

Today after a ticketing mix up I ended up sitting in the jarrold stand block M near the executive seating, after halftime we changed seats two rows back, and the man behind me tapped me on the shoulder and said ''your not going to shout and sing like the two boys who were here before are you?'' to which i said, ''nothing wrong with a bit of noise'', he shook his head and said ''its terrible''.

Im not going to say that anyone who has paid their money shouldnt come etc etc, you pay your money you take your choice. But the left half of  the Jarrold stand is a morgue, the atmosphere could be so much better inside Carrow Road, and also intimidating for the opposition, if there was noise from all sides. You know the atmopshere is poor when you can the players shouting on the pitch from the 29th row.

Can all members of the Barclay and Snakepit please have a lot of like minded children in the near future to bring to the games? I know we didnt have much to shout about but that was disapointing today. 

thats a bit annoying, i sit in the jaroold, in block N about half way up, most of the people around me just moan,and want to sell all the players and buy ronlado, but there are a few who sing up, as i try to do as often as possible

That sounds awful - but there''s an opportunity here, I think. 

Introducing "Delia''s Carrow Road TV Channel," where you can subscribe to a live satellite feed from the ground beamed directly into your own home for just £30 per match (or £50 if you want an audio feed to go with it).  This way you can watch the game without getting behind the team, nobody has to put up with any of that annoying shouting or singing or cheering, and at half time you can microwave your own pie and urinate against the wall of your back garden. For an extra fiver, a work experience boy can ship you a cup of nuclear strength coffee.

Come on Doncaster, sort it out.  There''s money here for sure.

well, my seat is in area J in the Jarrold on the halfway line (row L which is excellent) and the people around me (who I''ve known for a few seasons now and help make it a friendly area) make a lot of noise and are on their feet at the slightest opportunity

i sit in the upper river end, and its normally about 20 of us in the last 3 rows that get the singing going during games, normally as the barcley starts up singing, unfortlanly most of the people are small kids or OAP''s, i actually shouted  me self horse the other day!!

im all for more noise and singing but what i could do without is the 12 year old and his dad in front of me giving it "banker" motions with there hands when we miss a shot or make a mistake, or the numpty west ham fan ( he even wore a west ham jacket on boxing day) permantly watching the internet on his phone and screaming if west ham score, then occasionally, when there is a bad tackle or a player squares up to a player or the ref, he`ll look up to see what the fuss is about get angry and scream "CHIN HIM, CHIN HIM" he averages this about 10 times agame