Sign in to follow this  
Mark .Y.

Luke Chadwick - My first moan of the year

Why the hell was his shoulder not operated on whilst he was out with his leg injury, by his own admission it has been a real problem since the beginning of last season.

We now lose him for a further three months which I guess will take him all the way through the potentially crucial Easter period.

To me, it would appear to be a very poor (non) decision and serious questions should be asked of the medical staff. Cost wise, we now end up paying a players wages for 3 months for no return and it looks to have been avoidable.

Mark .Y.

''Chadders'' makes Neil Emblem look like he had a 100% attendance in the first team squad, when he was apparently ''here''......Why not make ''Chadders squad sicknote'' the, ''by proxy''  Club Kapitan? Plenty of spare time to write his thought''s for a programme column.....

In reality, I like Chadwick as a player - and I really ''think/thought'' he ''has/had'' a lot to offer.  Would rather he was a bench-warmer at least - than a physio''s table permanent fixture.

Get well soon Chadders........(for an acceptable playing period, at least)........WE do need you![Y]

It does seem a strange decision, but perhaps GR has had some good news about Patteson, Smith, etc, which means that they ought not to be short of midfield options. Perhaps he was waiting to see if we would have cover bnefore booking the op.