Sign in to follow this  
Quantum

Half-time scores

Blackpool 1-0 BurneyCharlton 1-2 ColchesterQPR 2-0 LeicesterScunthorpe 1-0 BarnsleySheff Wed 0-1 PrestonAstonishing set of scores at HT. Makes us taking points today absolutely crucial.

Imperative that we get the points.......Frustratingly (bar us) - all the lower strugglers are doing ok![:O]

BALLCOCKS! Palarse have just equalised with Morrison![:@]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Frustratingly (bar us) - all the lower strugglers are doing ok![:O][/quote]Nope... I never implied that...Just the Palace comeback in the second half was predictable, but a point isn''t a bad result at all, it''s a point more than I thought we''d get put it that way! And there is good news, Barnsley equalise in the last minute against Scunny. [:D]

[quote user="Quantum"][quote user="Mello Yello"]Frustratingly (bar us) - all the lower strugglers are doing ok![:O][/quote]

Nope... I never implied that...

Just the Palace comeback in the second half was predictable, but a point isn''t a bad result at all, it''s a point more than I thought we''d get put it that way! And there is good news, Barnsley equalise in the last minute against Scunny. [:D]
[/quote]

Nope... I never implied that...

Nope, I never stated that you actually did.....It was I that implied it - in response to your post and the latest scores that you''d displayed.

I am somewhat pleased with a point, but I''m also still concerned that we remain hovering around the drop-zone.

Oh, and thank-you Barnsley....[Y]

But I sincerely hope we don''t have to rely on ''other results'' for our survival.[8-)] OTBC