Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Palace v Norwich match thread

Aint it great.... however, we are away to Palace to expect us  to be 3-1 down by half time...

[quote user="king of latvia"]

great start lets keep it up.

[/quote]Following it on the BBC text commentary we seem to be doing alright, certainly not being outplayed.

Interesting that Huckerby and Lappin are on the bench today, I didn''t think Roeder fancied Lappin much... and Croft is starting, but I suppose this was inevitable with Smith gone back.

[quote user="The Bucketman"]Aint it great.... however, we are away to Palace to expect us  to be 3-1 down by half time...[/quote]

BUCKETMAN, THE SECOND WORD IS OFF, WORK OUT THE FIRST ONE (IF YOU CAN)

BBC sport says we have had 69% of the possession after 26 minutes and 5 shots on target against their 1

[quote user="Mister Positive"]POSSESION CRYSTAL PALACE 31% (1 shot on target)  NORWICH 69%  (5 shots on target)[/quote]7 shots on target, looking a good first half.Shame about the other scores so far....these top teams! no damn consistancy!

All sounding encouraging (when do we ever get anything from Selhurst Park?)

but...

...how many more times to I have to have the fact that Roeder is sitting in the stands announced to me?! Every - bloody - week! Bring back Waller!

Sounded excellent to me, with us having the better of the half, lots of chances and a great goal by Rusty, well done to him.

Shacks sounds as if he''s having a good game at the back and Fozzy is taking care of midfield.

Good half, let''s hope to keep this up and win at Selhurst. Be a great occasion if we do.

Five Live say we''re playing "some stunning one touch football", just not creating much

[quote user="James Maloney"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Oh dear, it''s like de-javu [:(][/quote]

A point away from home is nothing like deja vu.  Come on, City!
[/quote]

Did I say it was, just remember a former time us being ahead by 1, then them hammering us 3-1.  And actuallyat the time I posted it was before the final whistle, apologies will be accepted [;)] [H]