Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Palace have now been Hexed!

And as Hexes go..........this is the biggy.

I used a very rare, triple wammy Hex, three virgins were used in this spellcasting, but there''s a nasty rumour doing the rounds that one of them isn''t as pure as she makes out!.

So it is all a bit risky, but I''ve soldiered on in the City cause because this game is going to be very difficult for Glen and the lads, and they need as much as help as possible with it.

As I said, it all depends as to whether a certain young lady was honest with me, but to be on the safe side, I did add three blind toads to the brew.

Pray I''m as good as I think I am![:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

I used a very rare, triple wammy Hex, three virgins were used in this spellcasting, but there''s a nasty rumour doing the rounds that one of them isn''t as pure as she makes out!.

So it is all a bit risky, but I''ve soldiered on in the City cause because this game is going to be very difficult for Glen and the lads, and they need as much as help as possible with it.

As I said, it all depends as to whether a certain young lady was honest with me, but to be on the safe side, I did add three blind toads to the brew.

[/quote]

Well Done Wizard, you''ve done well for us in December, we only lost against Stoke out of 7 games.

Palace are on ahigh so will be a toughie I fear but if we get anything there you''ll be a star [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]

Well Done Wizard, you''ve done well for us in December, we only lost against Stoke out of 7 games.

[/quote]

And Stoke was the one game I didn''t Hex Angel!.

Now to more vital matters, I can''t Hex Barnsley because of my Hexuasting schedule, and I''m in dire need of an apprentice Hexer for that game. Someone with latent wizzy or witchy feelings will suffice to compleate the Hexing on my behalf. If you''re interested, apply here.....................so I can detect any ''special vibes'' you might have.

I Hexpect normal Hexing service to return in time for the Leicester game.

I am  the seventh daughter of a seventh daughter. There is a well in my garden which was dug by a man with one leg. I have a cat which mysteriously materialises when the left overs from the Sunday roast are left unattended. My avatar is a witch and I dont lie at job interviews. I humbly apply for the job.

[quote user="Kathy"]I am  the seventh daughter of a seventh daughter. There is a well in my garden which was dug by a man with one leg. I have a cat which mysteriously materialises when the left overs from the Sunday roast are left unattended. My avatar is a witch and I dont lie at job interviews. I humbly apply for the job.[/quote]

Oh! I felt a tingle there Kathy............you''re definately in the 2nd interview pool.[:D]

I went out with an attractive witch once. While we were out in the car one Halloween she stroked my leg and I turned into a layby.

I have been crossed by magic and therefore apply.

[quote user="Kathy"]I am  the seventh daughter of a seventh daughter. There is a well in my garden which was dug by a man with one leg. I have a cat which mysteriously materialises when the left overs from the Sunday roast are left unattended. My avatar is a witch and I dont lie at job interviews. I humbly apply for the job.[/quote]

Now Kathy I would expect your cat to turn its nose up at your left overs from your Sunday lunch ,as you have already done,because its not arrdees prime meat , you must try and live off the top table , it would not cost you so much as I always look after you lovely old posters , [;)] arrdee.

[/quote]We shall see - we are now gunning for 13 games unbeaten [;)]

[quote user="Kathy"]There is a well in my garden which was dug by a man with one leg.[/quote]

He should have used a shovel...

[quote user="arrdee"]

Now Kathy I would expect your cat to turn its nose up at your left overs from your Sunday lunch ,as you have already done,because its not arrdees prime meat , you must try and live off the top table , it would not cost you so much as I always look after you lovely old posters , [;)] arrdee.

[/quote]

I am coming to see you very soon [:)]

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]May i ask you wizard....Since the Lowestoft virgins ran dry..(no pun intended)...Where do you seek new material these days?[/quote] He''s moving up the coast to Yarmouth and using Man Utd ''fans'' instead.

Okay Kathy, the Barnsly Hexing job is yours! your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to Hex Barnsley on the 12th of January and stop them winning.

I will add some spare ''fizz'' to your Hex when you post the thread on here.

This post will self destruct  in about 10 years or so!.[:D]

[quote user="Kathy"]OMG! The responsibility. Can I have a little look at some recipes please?[/quote]

If, as I suspect, that you have a witches gift Kathy, then tally not, just envisage it in your mind, and the Hex will form around yourself, yours to command for City''s good................just mentally project in the direction of Selhurst Park, but don''t forget, the announcement of said Hex must be the subject of a new thread..............and not this one!.

Eating red wine gums while you are doing this would help too.

I have every confidence in you.[:D]

[quote user="Kathy"]OMG! The responsibility. Can I have a little look at some recipes please?[/quote]

If, as I suspect, that you have a witches gift Kathy, then tally not, just envisage it in your mind, and the Hex will form around yourself, yours to command for City''s good................just mentally project in the direction of Selhurst Park, but don''t forget, the announcement of said Hex must be the subject of a new thread..............and not this one!.

Eating red wine gums while you are doing this would help too.

I have every confidence in you.[:D]

[/quote]

OK. I will do as you say Wiz. BTW You mean Oakwell dont you? You have done Selhurst Park. We dont want some sort of fission event when the two energy clouds meet.

[quote user="Kathy"]

OK. I will do as you say Wiz. BTW You mean Oakwell dont you? You have done Selhurst Park. We dont want some sort of fission event when the two energy clouds meet.

[/quote]

Oakwell of course!....................what am I like?................my mistake.............sorry.

I''m glad you pointed that out to me Kathy, left uncorrected, it might have caused a tempral displacement, and that can be bloody nasty!

Or then again, it might just have rained a lot!.[:D]

I was at the Palace v City match a couple of seasons ago Wiz, their ground to put it politely is a dump, the roads surrounding the ground are patrolled by mounted police, the horses in their turn "dump" on the roads and there it lays to be sprayed all over the pavements by passing cars.

This I feel is why they are always so lucky against us, so to my way of thinking your convential hex routine may be improved to neutralise their luck by adopting Barry Fry''s(I think) tactics of a few years ago to lift a curse at his ground, do you remember it ?

Clue :- You have to do it at each  corner flag and in private.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

Oakwell of course!....................what am I like?................my mistake.............sorry.

I''m glad you pointed that out to me Kathy, left uncorrected, it might have caused a tempral displacement, and that can be bloody nasty!

[/quote]

Can you two just swap numbers or message each other rather than carry on with this stupid post? Happy new year!

[quote user="St.George"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can you two just swap numbers or message each other rather than carry on with this stupid post? Happy new year!

[/quote]

Hey up.

Smudgers back.

[quote user="St.George"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Blimey who made you leader of the boards (that''s a joke by the way) [:P]

I love Wiz''s posts, they brighten my day even more when his hexes actually work, keep up the hard work Wiz and Kathy [:)]

Happy New Year to all on this forum

Kathy you better not let us down cause I''m off to Barnsley and dont want a wasted journey!

[quote user="cityangel"]

Palace are on ahigh so will be a toughie I fear but if we get anything there you''ll be a star [:D]

[/quote]

Ahem! [:$]