Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

A VERY HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Whether it''s a big night out or Jules Holland from the sofa my best wishes to all of you who love Norwich City Football Club for a happy and healthy 2008.

Special best wishes to any supporters who are on their own or working tonight.

Mrs. H and I will be tripping the light fantastic in the City - I hope the car will be there to drive home in afterwards.

May we all see a positive first game and result against Palace tomorrow too.

Happy new year to all posters and moderators, here''s to a happy, healthy and prosperous 2008.

Staying in tonight, myself and my better half have flu, but would have been going to a street party, now having a let''s stay at home coughing, sneezing and feeling crud party lol [<:o)] [:D]

Yes, I wish everyone a very safe evening and a jolly transition into the New Year and New Hope......See you all ''on here'' tomorrow evening - after whatever occurs on Simon Jordan''s back lawn.....A Very Happy and Preposterous New Year, to you all!

Quiet one for me tonight with the missus and the wee bairns......Not queuing for the bar, getting jostled or charged the ar$e for a bevvy or standing in line for the crapper and no loo roll![:$].....Oh, or paying next years salary for a TAXEEEEEEE!......Home.....(and being able to get a snog without a slap).

SALUTE! and CHEERS!....... from MELLO.[<:o)][B][8][pi][+o(][<:o)][D]

A very happy, healthy,  prosperous, and hopefully loads of points for City New year.

If previous years are anything to go by the Jools Holland show is worth a look if you aint got anything better to do.

Thats what i''m gonna be doing with a bottle of whiskey for company. (I know, i''m a sad old geeza lol)

C''mon you Yellows !   

Another 1st class New Year show from Jools Holland.

Acts included Paul McCartney, Kylie Minogue, Mika, Seasick Steve, Madness, Kaiser Chiefs, Ruby Turner, Eddie Floyd, Lulu and others. Loads of fanmous people in the audience. Including Beverley Knight, who i''d prefer to the Kaiser Chiefs personally but thats probably just because i''m a music lover as well as a football fan.

This show never fails to deliver, if only City could deliver as consistantly.   

A Happy New Year to all supporters, players of NCFC and staff and a big thank you for Glenn and his team for their contribution since joining the club.

I hope we end 2008 in the top six rather than where we ended last year!

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

Whether it''s a big night out or Jules Holland from the sofa my best wishes to all of you who love Norwich City Football Club for a happy and healthy 2008.

Special best wishes to any supporters who are on their own or working tonight.

Mrs. H and I will be tripping the light fantastic in the City - I hope the car will be there to drive home in afterwards.

May we all see a positive first game and result against Palace tomorrow too.

[/quote]sure rude old - happy new year to one and all.a draw against palace with a good performance to boot is credible, make no mistake - sad to other results go against us.

A very Happy and successful New Year to everyone on here from the Philippines.

We are really 8 hours ahead, but i was not able to access the message board until today.