Sign in to follow this  
rct2mad

England U21 vs Slovakia U21

I was thinking about what a great atmosphere there was at the England U21''s match last June. I can remember getting deafened sitting in the Jarrold stand by all the horns, and looking around the stadium the whole place was bouncing.

I am really posting to ask who went to the match?

And also about your views on the atmosphere and if you have any pictures of the match.

Thanks, Rct2mad

(btw Im going on Saturday, dont think it will be the same though [:P]

I went to that, I was in the Jarrold Stand too (near the front, quite close to the Barclay) and my hearing hasn''t been the same since [;)]

It was a great atmosphere (can''t remember the official crowd, though I seem to remember thinking there wasn''t as many in the ground as they were making out) and possibly the most entertaining game seen at Carrow Road last season...

Am I right in thinking that this was the 5-0 England win... if so yes I was there. Wasnt bad, much better than the last time I sat in the Jarrold for the Ipswich reserve game a few weeks ago...

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I was in the Upper Barclay with my mate Danny, and we had a great time.  Huddlestone was class, if a bit, um, immobile.[/quote]

Hehe yup, you got that right [:)] Would still like to see him at Carrow Road though [:P]

I sat in the Jarrold stand  near the front but nearer the Norwich and Peterborough stand (but when it was the match it was called "The        Stand" because they hadnt put the N&P sign up yet [:P]

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]i was in the jarrold there, as long it is the game i am thinking about?
the 5-0 one with pens after
[/quote]

That''s the one, with the bizarre shoot-out at the end. Didn''t do ''em much good though as they still lost to Holland on pens in the European Championships.

I was there sitting directly behind the slovakia Bench 2 rows up! We had the advantage of having the sky sports team in the row in front with their flat screen monitor so we could watch the replays of all the goals! Huddlestone was class in that game as was young. Tickets were quite cheap as well a tenner as i remember?