Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

well well well

by all accounts my wolves put in a half decent shift but yet again was not able to put the sword to lower half team

just few queires really, marshall? is he all great as you lot hype about him. i wasnt impressed with him at molinuex, i seen dodgy clips of him on championship this season on more than one occasion, and by all accounts he was rubbish the other day and keogh almost embarased him with a header so my friend says

my next point is, how bad is norwich defence? really bad im guessing?? as you let andy keogh score in 2games vs you! this kid doesnt even shoot let alone score so to happen twice, wow im amazed

anyways seen you got good solid point vs palace away, but looks like you need to get out of the draw syndrome like wolves have got into

I think the two games Wolves and Palace were like chalk and cheese. One was a dire performance against a distinctly average Wolves side, and the other a fully committed sound performance from City against another very ordinary team. The Championship is stuffed full of crap teams. Let''s face it, how many of the teams who win promotion to the Premiership this year will survive for more than one season there? Somewhere between one and none, I should say.

As for Marshall, overall he is a good goalkeeper who makes some outstanding stops at times, but he is prone to the odd lapse in concentration where he can make a stupid mistake. He does need to work hard on eliminating these errors, then we will have a Premiership standard goalie on our books. But not for long maybe!

[quote user="we8wba"]

by all accounts my wolves put in a half decent shift but yet again was not able to put the sword to lower half team [/quote]

You mean you were not there to see for yourself ?. True fanatic then !!

[quote user="Vern "][quote user="we8wba"]

by all accounts my wolves put in a half decent shift but yet again was not able to put the sword to lower half team [/quote]

[/quote]

Remember him saying he was in  the US over christmas I think?

If that''s Wolves putting in a half decent shift you need to raise your expectations a little.

[quote user="Vern "][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

as posted beneath i was in america and missed norwich and sheffutd games - which im pretty grateful for

as for ince comment on wolves, its true wolves must be on better form if even considering playoffs, but we played much much worse lately and for us to score our 1st away goal in 8hrs and get draw isnt to bad although not good enough by our standard

JaundicedJockGeorgy i agree with totally especially on marshall, he will be good keeper in future still good this level currently but not prem class yet

as to the champ sides in prem, only one i could ever see staying up is wba ;-( as they would attack teams in prem bit like reading do, and for every 3-0 defeat they prob pick up 4-6 vital pts

dunno bout marshall being dodgy, hennessey should have kept out curetons goal but made another bloomer as he has made a few recently. thought you were ok but other tahn keogh and olifinjana looked no better than us. keep dreaming of the play offs cos you need to do a helluva lot better than that to get there!!!

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="Vern "][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

as posted beneath i was in america and missed norwich and sheffutd games - which im pretty grateful for

as for ince comment on wolves, its true wolves must be on better form if even considering playoffs, but we played much much worse lately and for us to score our 1st away goal in 8hrs and get draw isnt to bad although not good enough by our standard

JaundicedJockGeorgy i agree with totally especially on marshall, he will be good keeper in future still good this level currently but not prem class yet

as to the champ sides in prem, only one i could ever see staying up is wba ;-( as they would attack teams in prem bit like reading do, and for every 3-0 defeat they prob pick up 4-6 vital pts

[/quote]

We geddit we8wba, wolves are the best side in the champ (im reading between the lines) [:)]

May i remind you that you were not to gloat!!???!?

you really are a bloody tosser!!! its ok though, it reminds me why i hate wolves its idiots like you that support them...!!

ok your keeper was crap, marshall has made one mistake and that was not even close to being as bad as ur jumped up little goalkeepers..!! our defence is getting more solid by the match actually... hows your away points tally coming along??!? nicely?!?!???

i hope your holiday was crap and i hope your boys get, err nowhere near the playoffs!!!!

why dont u get lost and go get your sorry little self on a wolves forum???

WE ONLY HATE WOLVES AND IPSWICH!!!!!

[quote user="baldyboy"]dunno bout marshall being dodgy, hennessey should have kept out curetons goal but made another bloomer as he has made a few recently. thought you were ok but other tahn keogh and olifinjana looked no better than us. keep dreaming of the play offs cos you need to do a helluva lot better than that to get there!!![/quote]

wolves ambitions top two still although i the most loyal wolves fan will say no chance in hell

playoffs minimum for us, but our performances are more 12-16th position at best currently. the window is vital for us and mm to stop playing irish n sunderland tosh all the time

hennessey is being chased by everton bolton n fulham for 4m

i have no problems with the youngster who has excelled from youth not costing 1m or what ever marshall did. 12months ago hennessey hadnt played a professional game and hadnt for us till playoff semis

[quote user="we8wba"]

hennessey is being chased by everton bolton n fulham for 4m

i have no problems with the youngster who has excelled from youth not costing 1m or what ever marshall did. 12months ago hennessey hadnt played a professional game and hadnt for us till playoff semis

[/quote]

shut up!!

Personally I felt it was Shackell fault for the goal not marshalls, but football is all about opinions.  For me Marshall has been brillant this season.

we8wba - You did the right thing missing this game, it was dire untill around the 75 minute mark. I have to agree re Marshall, I had a really good view of the cross and it should have been the keepers ball all the way (I muttered "keepers" as soon as your guy hit the ball), for some inexplicable reason Marshall stayed rooted to the spot and watched the ball hit the back of the net (and it is not the first time he has "switched off"). That said I still think he has the potential to be a really good keeper and he makes more good saves than he does errors.

I mean no disrespect to you or Wolves but you looked very average (as did we), but then I have thought that of most teams I have seen at CR which just shows how awful we were at the beginning of the season.

[quote user="NegativeVibes"]

Marshall isn''t worth our hype just as much as Hennessey is overrated by your lot.

Don''t care what you say.

[/quote]

indeed hennessey is good but we get offered 4m as reported i would sure wish we sold him

but the keeper is different class and kept us in several games, had most clean sheets in our league and record in football league

im happy with having the best pair of keepers out of the prem

How was the Patriots vs Giants, It was you and not some other poster who had tickets wasn''t it? A historic game as well as a good one, a rare thing in most sports!!!

Hennessey is a great prospect no doubt about that.  Marshall for me is a touch more complete as a player.  The lapses in concentration that blight his game will disappear with experience because until this season he hasn''t played that much regular first team football.  Potentially 2 very good goalkeepers for the future.

[quote user="Steve H"]

How was the Patriots vs Giants, It was you and not some other poster who had tickets wasn''t it? A historic game as well as a good one, a rare thing in most sports!!!

[/quote]

indeed it was me, the match was great, it was so brilliant i cant barely describe it

the atmosphere for this game was far greater than any football game i been to other here, that includes playoff finals for wolves v sheffutd, leeds v watford. big matches such as wolves v manutd when we won. england v germany etc...

it opened my eyes a bit on how aggresive us english are etc.. i mean all supporters a mixed together in emotional crowd, they have banter but those guys dont even swear no matter what. when us at footy game wouldnt go more than 2mins without hearing swear word. and i doubt i would merge with home support if i was away supporter, and if i did i wouldnt fancy cheering

i also went to washington redskins v dallas cowboys which was bit one way traffic as result, it pissed it down and atmoshphere wasnt as good as one footie games mentioned above for atmoshphere so it wasnt all nfl crowds like that although good game still