Sign in to follow this  
Raedwald

Phil Mulrhyne

A good example of a player who could have been Premier League quality and either through it away or never recovered from injury- which I am not sure.

A sad decline, I saw him playing for Orient last season, think he lacks application, pity he had a good pass on him. He did experience a bad injury also.

[quote user="Raedwald"]I see on the Kings Lynn website forum that Phil Mulrhyne has been released by the club.[/quote]shame to see - can''t get any worse for phil can it???while were on it, hows his ole mate wly doing these days - signed for burnley didn''t he???

[quote user="Raedwald"]I see on the Kings Lynn website forum that Phil Mulrhyne has been released by the club.[/quote]

PM is a great example to cocky young players like Martin that you can be playing against Man U one minute and getting chucked out of a NL club the next. 

Andy Hughes is a great example of player lacking talent but makes the most of the talent he has through hard work.

Football is not all about talent. Given average talent and extreme hard work you can still achieve a good career.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Raedwald"]I see on the Kings Lynn website forum that Phil Mulrhyne has been released by the club.[/quote]

shame to see - can''t get any worse for phil can it???

while were on it, hows his ole mate wly doing these days - signed for burnley didn''t he???
[/quote]

I think he signed for Luton in the summer, last time I checked he was in the reserves...

What a shame. Phil was a great player who we could really have done with just now, along with wly. But in the end they got on the wrong side of worthy and that was their careers gone.

sadly i think Phil Mulryne is deluded if he thinks he is too good for kings Lynn.. they could be in the blue square south next season... 2 levels below the football league...

I wonder where Mr Mulryne will be plying his trade?

jas :)

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Great shame and I fear Paul McVeigh could go the same way as he is usually on the bench at Luton![/quote]

I remember when McVeigh was a free agent, he recieved interest from Pisa, why oh why did he go there instead of Luton.

I mean Pisa is a beautiful part of the world and has a solid Serie B team.........instead he goes to pocketless Luton to sit on the bench, I know the wages might have been better but he won''t be getting a wage from Luton unless he starts playing well, Pisa would have offered him more chance for first team actions...............

......... Oh, the curse of the ex-canary strikes again - Abbey, Rivers, Mulryne, Easton, Briggs,  McVeigh etc etc

[quote user="USAcanary"]

[quote user="Raedwald"]I see on the Kings Lynn website forum that Phil Mulrhyne has been released by the club.[/quote]

PM is a great example to cocky young players like Martin that you can be playing against Man U one minute and getting chucked out of a NL club the next. 

[/quote]Or playing for Man U, in Mulryne''s case. I remember him playing against us in a pre-season game. He''s drifted downhill all the way since then. Extraordinary that some people can still blame a manager for such complete decade-long unprofessionalism and lack of application. I truly only saw Mulryne play one exceptional game for us, the one after it came out that he was leaving. But you''re right, Martin could go the same way, and starting from a lower baseline than Mulryne.