Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Free Bet this weekend.

[quote user="arrdee"]

Now its all down to you "we8wba" you lovely old boy . There is no pressure on you , you have been here before , you are an old hand at it , I agree with Nutty when he said "You are the perfect Picker for the cup minefield " . As I say to all you Pickers , "just do your own thing , however you see it just go for it " . Remember "we8wba" there is a certain fellow keeping an Eagle eye on you , you know who it is, he has a name something like "Devonshire hot pot" and he quite likes West Brom .Now is this a red rag to a bull . All us pickers are waiting to see, Is this going to spur you on "we8wba"? [:D] arrdee.

"Yankee"1st&2nd.

[/quote]

how double dare that nasty hot pot like westbrom, i am now double determined to crack the code only yankee has succeeded. so people please help me with my selections for tommorow i will make them around 9pm tonight so i need all of your help

Thi sis my 1st time posting on this thread. I like what it does.  By the way, how much has it raised so far?

My pick for the week is Ebbsfleet United vs. Weymouth. Home win. 

everton to beat oldham

wolves to beat cambridge

norwich to beat bury

cardiff to beat chasetown

spurs to beat reading

carlisle to beat portvale

swansea to beat havant & waterloo

wont be terrific price but aiming for winner or at least a decent runner. i have tried to pick 4 dead certs in everton, wolves, norwich and cardiff

i have tried to stick to home wins in the f.a cup as the favs more likely to get a win, than say norwich or wolves were away. as to chasetown the best they can get is a 0-0 i think, i think this is one step to far and if cardiff get 1st goal i think theyll win comfortably

spurs i fancied all week, till got reminded how reading did this last year and draw vs manutd. im hoping spurs at home will be strong enough - this is my worried game now

carlisle look a cert, only thing i can see stopping them is weather conditions i.e if windy, raining etc... or they make rash mistake i.e sending off

swansea i added at the end, look certs at home, and they boosted the price by bout 8-10 extra, prob cost me in the end but you cant really back angaist them

thank you all for helping me select with tips like norwich, carlisle, spurs, swansea

i considered the likes of liverpool who would of had until gerrard out, they look low price 1/3 away without gerrard, i think theyll do the job, but be bit tighter than anticipated

stevenage i considered but i dont like to do to many away games.

leeds i fancied but few poor results, their midfield is banged up and underperforming, i expect a win but more confident on the bankers

so lets hope for good week and thank you all for great response

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]

Thi sis my 1st time posting on this thread. I like what it does.  By the way, how much has it raised so far?

My pick for the week is Ebbsfleet United vs. Weymouth. Home win. 

[/quote]

funnily enough i looked at ebbs before i even noticed your post, im not backing them this week due to more bankers hopefully, but please continue to post

i believe yankeecanary is the only one to win on the free bet thread and he done it in back to back weeks, yankee is true genius and we await when he next selects. it best to ask young ardee on figures. please continue to post in future weeks and ask ardee to go on the rota if you want to become perm poster on here ;-p

We8wba, You''ve selected SEVEN when we only normally pick SIX. Hope it''s ok and I hope you know what you''ve done !! Just thought I''d point it out to arrdee so if adjustments are to be made they can be made before it''s too late. Sorry if I panicked. Regards. lappinitup.

sounds good.  I''d like to get ino the rotation and I will start posting regularly on this thread as I''d love to win some dough for the academy.

Yep you lovely old Pickers ,the bet is on thanks to the [*] "we8wba" Lets just think how "beaker" is going to feel if our [*]pulls it off this afternoon , he is going to be in a right old mind .

Everton------------1-5

Wolves------------ 1-3

Norwich-----------4-9

Cardiff-------------3-10

Spurs--------------1-2

Carlisle-------------4-7

Swansea-----------1-5

Which wins with these 7 matches with Dixmar Racing for the Academy £74-98p very nice too . I can''t see a loser only "beaker".thanks once again you lovely old [*] .And good luck to you all .Roll on 3,0''clock and let the entertainment begin .Talk to you all later .[Y] arrdee.

"Yankee"1st&2nd.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

We8wba, You''ve selected SEVEN when we only normally pick SIX. Hope it''s ok and I hope you know what you''ve done !! Just thought I''d point it out to arrdee so if adjustments are to be made they can be made before it''s too late. Sorry if I panicked. Regards. lappinitup.

[/quote]

can a ditch cardiff hahah

the biggest difference between teams ever to play each other in the fa cup and i pick the upset lol

1-0 to the chase, listening to it and they seem to not be on to much pressure

if being honest i predict 1-1 now and cardiff to win the replay

40mins gone 1-0 chasetown

[quote user="arrdee"]

Yep you lovely old Pickers ,the bet is on thanks to the [*] "we8wba" Lets just think how "beaker" is going to feel if our [*]pulls it off this afternoon , he is going to be in a right old mind .

Everton------------1-5

Wolves------------ 1-3

Norwich-----------4-9

Cardiff-------------3-10

Spurs--------------1-2

Carlisle-------------4-7

Swansea-----------1-5

Which wins with these 7 matches with Dixmar Racing for the Academy £74-98p very nice too . I can''t see a loser only "beaker".thanks once again you lovely old [*] .And good luck to you all .Roll on 3,0''clock and let the entertainment begin .Talk to you all later .[Y] arrdee.

"Yankee"1st&2nd.

[/quote]

best odds in the business i seen spurs 2/7 on some sites, wolves 1/4 or 1/5 on others

so far cardiff come behind to win

wolves come behind to win

swansea just went 1 up

carlsile came from 2down to go 3-2 up

spurs were losing then winning now 2-2

everton losing - but late kick off due to fire in chippy, believe theres bout 23mins left

norwich - well you guys told me it was a cert lol

Well, I was hoping that if we didn''t win this week it wouldn''t be just Norwich.  Everton, Spurs and Swansea look like losers for us.  Those of us who have been known to lay a bet or two know that you NEVER call something a cert before the game.  That was the jinx for me.

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Well, I was hoping that if we didn''t win this week it wouldn''t be just Norwich.  Everton, Spurs and Swansea look like losers for us.  Those of us who have been known to lay a bet or two know that you NEVER call something a cert before the game.  That was the jinx for me.[/quote]

no one takes the blame on the free bet thread newyork, the way is to be positive and this will be warning for who ever in charge of next round cup selections

lets hope for winning week next week

who is in charge ardee?

[quote user="Burgandy"]cheers w8wba, you''ve single handedly destroyed our academy set up. i hope you''re proud. lol!!![/quote]

if you feel you can do better burgandy please volunteer to do better one week

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Well, I was hoping that if we didn''t win this week it wouldn''t be just Norwich.  Everton, Spurs and Swansea look like losers for us.  Those of us who have been known to lay a bet or two know that you NEVER call something a cert before the game.  That was the jinx for me.[/quote]

no one takes the blame on the free bet thread newyork, the way is to be positive and this will be warning for who ever in charge of next round cup selections

who is in charge ardee?

[/quote]

Yep hard luck "we8wba" .No one is downhearted on the Free Bet Pages because we know we are going to beat Dixmar Racing next week and it wont cost us a penny .

Next week the Picker in charge is the lovely "LeedsCanary" so lets make sure we give him the right ammunition then we cant go wrong .You are so right about the Odds that Dixmar Racing gives us ,only the best for us Pink Un Pickers .Billy Dixon is a huge City fan and so are all his staff.,they are all rooting for us .[Y] arrdee.

"Yankee"1st&2nd.

[quote user="we8wba"]

who is in charge ardee?

[/quote]

That was a minefield we8 m8![Y] You had a lot on your pl8 there[^o)] and you were unlucky to run into such a sp8 of cup upsets[:$] on 3rd round day. Nobody will castig8[:@] you because there is no blame here[:''(] and we still recognise your gr8 contribution on this thread,[I] you are still a star[*] m8 and I am impressed by the way you intreg8 [um]the new posters on our thread. So don''t capitul8[li] and get yourself back onto Arrdees rota and lets hope you don''t have to w8 too long for another go[O]. I''m sure we will all soon celebr8 another win for the academy.[B][<:o)]

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]

Ardee,

How much has this thread made for the Academy thusfar?  Just curious.

[/quote]

Well you lovely old Pickers It wasn''t a cup of kindness or indeed a cup of good cheer . I suppose that''s the magic of the cup every team has a chance . The F.A.cup is a great leveller .So who is making the final selections for the 4th round ? looking at my rota Its "NorfolkChance" but who knows every thing could go to form.Thats all in the future .

I noticed the Pickers In the blue square league all got their selections correct , courtesy of the wonderful "Yankee" "Leedscanary" who is bang in form which is great as he is making the final selections this weekend ,also our brand new Picker "newyorkcanary" .We have won just under £90 which we are about to get picked up from Dixmar Racing gaining for ourselves and Dixmar the maximum publicity we can , this is all in the hands of the more than able Nutty Nigel who has been more than a help to me .Always remember all you Pickers you are so special and Important to me .arrdee.

"Yankee"1st&2nd.