Sign in to follow this  
norwichcasual

club cabbage

i am just writing to see what every 1 thinks bout the stupid prices of the cabbage coaches.thew prices go up every yesr and if u want to go to say spurs next year thats 45 quid a ticket the at least 16 for the coach= 61 quid thats at least 19 games at roughly 60 quid a time thats £1140 without a programme (3£) couple of pints pie etc i think they are over priced and should be a discount for regular supporters or st holders persomnally i go by train but i no people who go on cabbage are dissapointed but there you go.what u think

i have to say i try not to use club coaches, and there are many reasons why, i was persuaded once last season to use their travel (crystal palace) but never, never again

it was a disaster from start to finish, the prices were high i suppose compared to using your own transport, sadly i didn''t have a choice on that day, but the arrangements were a joke, someone best suited to being in the army was ''employed'' to assist passengers onto the coaches and boy was he enjoying his power trip!!

after the game it was a lottery if you found your coach for the trip home. If this is what it is like every game i am surprised anyone uses them, but i suppose if you don''t have a car you have little choice and the trains are not always v convenient for every match are they?

i think regular supporters do have some sort of voucher system for free travel when they have been on a few trips, not sure, but i expect someone will volunteer the info, you could always try the consultative group at the club for info i suppose

yeah there loyalty scheme is you need to go to about 50 games to get 1 free!but it is so unorganised and full of people moanin if u speak louder than a whisper .even the train and car work out cheaper we got to the london games on the train for £12.50 coz we got them easly and is a lot better .

it goes back a long time, i don''t really know how it started, but it is mentioned in kevin baldwin''s book "Norfolk and Good" if you haven''t read it do so, it follows the 92-93 season and is a really great account of a fan''s year following his club, cabbage is mentioned in there somewhere - can''t remember the exact details, haven''t read the book for ages .....