Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Out of our league?

From the BBC Sport website:

QPR are interested in Sunderland''s Daryl Murphy, Blackburn''s Robbie Savage, Celtic''s Bobo Balde and Reading''s Leroy Lita. (Telegraph)

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

QPR are interested in Sunderland''s Daryl Murphy, Blackburn''s Robbie Savage, Celtic''s Bobo Balde and Reading''s Leroy Lita. (Telegraph)

OTBC

[/quote]And your point is...?

OTBC

[/quote]

And you are out of your tree

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

And your point is...?

[/quote]

He has no point, just stirring.

Perhaps he misses Cluck & Smudger?

OTBC

[/quote]

And your point is...?

[/quote]

The point should be obvious to all.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]And your point is...? [/quote]

[/quote]What? That QPR have three investors something like £70 million, £2.4 BILLION and £50BILLION so have the money to look at more expensive players than we can afford?

Me ? Well I just thought that BBB was passing on some breaking news. What''s wrong with that ? I was interested to read it. Don''t let ''em get to you B3.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]

What? That QPR have three investors something like £70 million, £2.4 BILLION and £50BILLION so have the money to look at more expensive players than we can afford?
[/quote]

Considering the players they are considering and money they have to spend this January I wouldnt be surprised if QPR make the play-offs this season.

lita wont go there for sure, if he leaves the prem completly then he will end up at half decent top side in palace, sheffutd, wba

savage if he does move will go to bolton or to sunderland

[quote user="we8wba"]

lita wont go there for sure, if he leaves the prem completly then he will end up at half decent top side in palace, sheffutd, wba

savage if he does move will go to bolton or to sunderland

[/quote]

Hate to break it to you we8wba but QPR will be more than a have decent side by Jan 31st...........

QPR have confirmed the signing of striker Patrick Agyemang from Preston for an undisclosed fee. 

The former Gillingham player, 27, has been handed a four-and-a-half-year contract by the Loftus Road club.

Preston received a number of enquiries about Agyemang, who had struggled to hold down a place in the North End starting line-up.

QPR are also looking to complete the signing of Wigan defender Fitz Hall before the weekend.

QPR complete trio of new signings

Akoz Buszaky, Matthew Connolly and Hogan Ephraim

Buszaky, Connolly and Ephraim all joined QPR on Wednesday
Championship side QPR have made their third new signing of the day, making Plymouth midfielder Akos Buzsaky''s loan move permanent for an undisclosed fee.

The Hungarian international, 25, joined the R''s on loan in October.

Earlier in the day, they signed West Ham winger Hogan Ephraim, 19, and Arsenal defender Matthew Connolly, 20, both for undisclosed fees.

QPR have already signed Watford''s Gavin Mahon and Manchester United youngster Kieran Lee since the start of the year.

Ephraim has already spent three months on loan at Loftus Road earlier this season and has agreed a three-and-a-half-year contract.

Connolly, who spent the first half of the season on loan at Rangers'' Championship rivals Colchester, also arrives on a three-and-a-half-year deal.

Meanwhile, Buszaky is thrilled to have made his move permanent.

"I have enjoyed the last two

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

And your point is...?

[/quote]

[/quote]

What? That QPR have three investors something like £70 million, £2.4 BILLION and £50BILLION so have the money to look at more expensive players than we can afford?
[/quote]

Then why ask??????

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

And your point is...?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

A little part of my point which may escape them, Ricardo, is that one of these ''mega'' investors was born in Bungay.

Seems we are haunted by some nearby Suffolk folks these days.

[:S]

OTBC

You probably all know this but in case you don''t, Karen Brady''s next door neighbour is the Chairman of QPR. Before I get slaughtered message board hoodies, there is no point to this message apart from the fact that it is a a piece of trivia that has some relevance to the Martin Taylor episode.

[quote user=]

OTBC

[ /quote]

While we''re all guessing what the point is, is it that QPR will be... "out of our league" soon and in the prem?

[quote user="BigFish"]

Hate to break it to you we8wba but QPR will be more than a have decent side by Jan 31st...........

QPR have confirmed the signing of striker Patrick Agyemang from Preston for an undisclosed fee. 

[/quote]

All the players they could sign and they go for Patrick Agyemang...

Mmmm Agyemang thats a real signing of intent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And out of the others are any better than Taylor/Evans/Camara and Taylor???? How i would love to be aspiring to be a club as big as Fulham! 

[quote user="a1canary"][quote user=]

OTBC

[ /quote]

While we''re all guessing what the point is, is it that QPR will be... "out of our league" soon and in the prem?
[/quote]

Could be a1, but then there are several possibilities aren''t there?

[:)]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

And your point is...?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

A little part of my point which may escape them, Ricardo, is that one of these ''mega'' investors was born in Bungay.

OTBC

[/quote]

More twisted thinking from Bird Brain. Bernie left Suffolk when he was a few months old and was raised in Kent.

I may be wrong, in which case you have my heartfelt apologies, but I got the impression that the point was to imply, once again, our lack of "ambition".

OTBC

[/quote]

And your point is...?

[/quote]

Mr Positive and Nuff Said.......Please have some respect for regular posters on this site, it cost jack to be polite and posters like BBB have years of loyalty and support for this club. If you have a problem with them reporting  what they have seen in the media then thats your problem! I rely on this site to keep me in touch with whats happening in the world of football and without the likes of BBB I would be f****d

qpr will be more of threat either next year or season after. this season theyll just do a whu sign loads of players and stay up

they also clever in pinching best players of rivals i.e agyemang of pne, connolly was on loan at rival, after taylor who with you guys (well was)

[quote user="Nuff Said"]I may be wrong, in which case you have my heartfelt apologies, but I got the impression that the point was to imply, once again, our lack of "ambition".[/quote]

HEY! There''s certainly no lack of ambition from our board......Have you seen the fittings and decor in Yellows? Luvverly boiger an'' fries to boot!.... The office refurbishments and other ancillary stuff were top priority - and without them the club will have certainly collapsed. 

Naw, if you''re a builder, electrical, air-con, heating or plumbing contractor - actually contracted at Carra.......NCFC - are most Deliaciously Ambitious.....Nuff Sad?

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

And your point is...?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

More twisted thinking from Bird Brain. Bernie left Suffolk when he was a few months old and was raised in Kent.

[/quote]

So? What''s your point, squit?

Bernie come from Suffolk, don''t he? Whatch Kent gotter do wiv hit ven?

OTBC

P.S. Did you know that squit is a colloquial Norfolk word meaning variously:

An insignificant person

Nonsense

Diarrhoea (hence, the squits)

No, oi didn''t fink you did.

One love.

Let''s hope we''re at the races!

From the BBC Sport website today:

Ipswich have bid £1.5m for Plymouth midfielder David Norris after having an initial £1m offer turned down. (Mirror)

Leicester manager Ian Holloway is involved in a tug-of-war with Plymouth over a loan deal for Manchester United winger Lee Martin. (Mirror)

Sheffield United will pay £6.5m for three midfielders and two defenders. West Ham''s Nigel Quashie, Derby''s David Jones, Portsmouth''s Richard Hughes, Man Utd''s Phil Bardsley and Aston Villa''s Gary Cahill are the targets. (various)

Birmingham manager Alex McLeish is set for a major clear-out at the club, releasing five players. Martin Taylor, Rowan Vine, Olivier Tebily, Neil Kilkenny and Neil Danns are all on their way out. (Star)

OTBC

Aren''t we being a bit touchy here? On paper, QPR are out of our (and every Premiership clubs'', including Chelsea''s) league. The three owners together have wealth measured in tens of billions of pounds. How much of that they''ll be prepared to risk on QPR is an interesting question, but my guess is that they''ll start on a small (given their resources) scale and see how it goes: Bernie Ecclestone doesn''t back losers, and he likes to make a profit. But there''s obviously no way we can compete with them, and no sensible person would use that as a criticism of our current Board.

[quote user="rainbow"]

I rely on this site to keep me in touch with whats happening in the world of football and without the likes of BBB I would be f****d

[/quote]

I hope for your sake you are being ironic - lol [;)]

Old Boy wrote

Aren''t we being a bit touchy here? On paper, QPR are out of our (and every Premiership clubs'', including Chelsea''s) league. The three owners together have wealth measured in tens of billions of pounds. How much of that they''ll be prepared to risk on QPR is an interesting question, but my guess is that they''ll start on a small (given their resources) scale and see how it goes: Bernie Ecclestone doesn''t back losers, and he likes to make a profit. But there''s obviously no way we can compete with them, and no sensible person would use that as a criticism of our current Board.

Spot on Old Boy, so in response to the to the title of the thread I must say, and ...?

Let''s hope we''re at the races!

From the BBC Sport website today:

Ipswich have bid £1.5m for Plymouth midfielder David Norris after having an initial £1m offer turned down. (Mirror)

Leicester manager Ian Holloway is involved in a tug-of-war with Plymouth over a loan deal for Manchester United winger Lee Martin. (Mirror)

Sheffield United will pay £6.5m for three midfielders and two defenders. West Ham''s Nigel Quashie, Derby''s David Jones, Portsmouth''s Richard Hughes, Man Utd''s Phil Bardsley and Aston Villa''s Gary Cahill are the targets. (various)

Birmingham manager Alex McLeish is set for a major clear-out at the club, releasing five players. Martin Taylor, Rowan Vine, Olivier Tebily, Neil Kilkenny and Neil Danns are all on their way out. (Star)

OTBC

[/quote]

cant for live of me believe sheffutd board will give robson 6.5m after how he spent his last 6m on players this year, yes beattie done well but sheffutd hardly setting league on fire, although i believe they have strongest squad including their loaness.

david jones cost 1m of derby as wolves in for him as well

quashie 500k?

cahill villa wont sell unless they have cover or recieve good figure

bardlsley prob would move

norris will end up ipswich

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]I may be wrong, in which case you have my heartfelt apologies, but I got the impression that the point was to imply, once again, our lack of "ambition".[/quote]

HEY! There''s certainly no lack of ambition from our board......Have you seen the fittings and decor in Yellows? Luvverly boiger an'' fries to boot!.... The office refurbishments and other ancillary stuff were top priority - and without them the club will have certainly collapsed. 

Naw, if you''re a builder, electrical, air-con, heating or plumbing contractor - actually contracted at Carra.......NCFC - are most Deliaciously Ambitious.....Nuff Sad?

[/quote]Yellows was paid for out of DWJ and MWJ''s pockets, a loan.  Weren''t you complaining about the state of its'' previous incarnation last season ?