Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

city linked with davenport!?!

on radio naarrfolk - a caller mentions to adams that city are remoured to be in for davenport.  interestingly, adams didn''t poo-poo it.  he just said that he''d seen us linked with davo in a sunday newspaper - and that there is usually some truth in it.  he did say it could be just an enquiry into davo''s availability/costs etc.does this mean davo is a plan b in case taylor goes tits up??? or we''re in for both??? or just mind games to flush out brum into the open???

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="Canary Nut"]

Prefer to have Taylor and a good centre  forward.

[/quote]

I would far prefer Taylor to Davenport.  Taylor may be too slow for the Premiership, but Davenport''s game is error strewn.

[/quote]

On the basis of what we saw from them during their loans here I totally agree CJF. Taylor over Davenport every time for me.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="Canary Nut"]

[/quote]

I would far prefer Taylor to Davenport.  Taylor may be too slow for the Premiership, but Davenport''s game is error strewn.

[/quote]

On the basis of what we saw from them during their loans here I totally agree CJF. Taylor over Davenport every time for me.

[/quote]

Me too.  Davenport looked no better than Shackell when he was here.

It seems that Davenport is just such an easy rumour for people to start because we have been loaned him once.  We have been buying/loaning for about 6 transfer windows now.

[quote user="Saint Canary"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="Canary Nut"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Me too.  Davenport looked no better than Shackell when he was here.

It seems that Davenport is just such an easy rumour for people to start because we have been loaned him once.  We have been buying/loaning for about 6 transfer windows now.

[/quote]Me three. Taylor maybe slower but he dealt with pace very well. Davenports marking and positioning were very suspect. I though west ham payed well over the odds for him.