Sign in to follow this  
ca

Norwich City Wallpapers

Wonder if the pinkun can give us a few more to choose from for 2007/8, theres only 2 at present and they are out of date as they have Grant in them.

Nice one of my Hucks in action would be good [:D]

Hi CA - you must be psychic, this was discussed shortly before I left for my Christmas holiday. The plan is to select the best pic/s from a home game then make that available as a wallpaper on the Monday after a Saturday game. Watch this space (probably around early-January).

if you search around on t''interent theres a few, iv got a good one of cureton/huckerby celebrating infront of snakepit vs ipswich. think its on the official site

[quote user="Beaker"]if you search around on t''interent theres a few, iv got a good one of cureton/huckerby celebrating infront of snakepit vs ipswich. think its on the official site[/quote]

yeah i''ve got a picture of cureton walking back to the game fist clenched after scoring against the scum. good pic.

[quote user="Polar1990"]

[quote user="Beaker"]if you search around on t''interent theres a few, iv got a good one of cureton/huckerby celebrating infront of snakepit vs ipswich. think its on the official site[/quote]

yeah i''ve got a picture of cureton walking back to the game fist clenched after scoring against the scum. good pic.

[/quote]

although saying that, i just changed it to an anchorman wallpaper. I LOVE LAMP

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Hi CA - you must be psychic, this was discussed shortly before I left for my Christmas holiday. The plan is to select the best pic/s from a home game then make that available as a wallpaper on the Monday after a Saturday game. Watch this space (probably around early-January).[/quote]

I''m glad I asked now [:D] My choice would be goal celebration ones, Dion, Hucks, Cureton action shots, Roeder, Lee Clark and Colney training pictures and maybe one of the Barclay celebrating a goal.

Thankyou mods for all your hard work this year, I know we''re not an easy lot to manage sometimes but I''m sure we''re all grateful for your efforts and wish you all a very Happy Xmas.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Nice one of my Hucks in action would be good [:D]

[/quote]

wont get one of those from this season... Hucks Holding his Belly as he has a stitch and being Knackered after 10 minutes perahps ;)

jas :)

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Hi CA - you must be psychic, this was discussed shortly before I left for my Christmas holiday. The plan is to select the best pic/s from a home game then make that available as a wallpaper on the Monday after a Saturday game. Watch this space (probably around early-January).[/quote]

Any progress Pete?

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]I should have something for you Weds/Thurs.[/quote]

Thanks Pete [:)]

[quote user="Beaker"][quote user="Polar1990"]

[/quote]

although saying that, i just changed it to an anchorman wallpaper. I LOVE LAMP

[/quote]

Ha ha........Do you really love the lamp Beaker or are you just picking out random objects and saying you love them??