Sign in to follow this  
Bundy

DRURY

Sorry Adam,
you are symptomatic of our demise, and I suspect (and hope) you''re not a major part of our team again.
Nothing against him personally but he is a poor full back and a poorer captain.
The Pink un is bigging up his recovery, when, typical of our local journelists, who, in the absence of anything else to write, bang on whilst missing the point that we''re so obviously better off without him.  Any succesful team needs two full backs who, at the very least deliver crosses now and again or otherwise contribute in an attacking sense. Anyone who has seen him play know this does not happen (and conceivably never has). No more acceptance because he''s a nice falla. Same goes for the rest of them.  We have a manager who knows his stuff.  Drury will not play a meaningful part again.

Be fair he has got forward and put crosses in to the box he is decent full back and I for one would be sad if he ever left this club.

Bundy i dont normally write on this forum but your absurd comments need a reply...

How can you say he is a poor full back when first off he is the best defending player in the team, something which all the players and coaches have agreed with. At his many years at the club numerous left backs have come and gone without getting a look in due to his consistancy. I cant remember you writing this when he had just captained the team to the premiership, must have missed your post. Please let me know with your wisdom and insight of the game, who else in the team you have turned on when things are getting a bit tough. (if we ever go to war i pray to god you are not in my unit!)

Never make negative comments or spread rumors about anyone. It depreciates their reputation and yours.

Brian Koslow.

[quote user="Bundy"]

Sorry Adam,you are symptomatic of our demise, and I suspect (and hope) you''re not a major part of our team again.Nothing against him personally but he is a poor full back and a poorer captain.The Pink un is bigging up his recovery, when, typical of our local journelists, who, in the absence of anything else to write, bang on whilst missing the point that we''re so obviously better off without him.  Any succesful team needs two full backs who, at the very least deliver crosses now and again or otherwise contribute in an attacking sense. Anyone who has seen him play know this does not happen (and conceivably never has). No more acceptance because he''s a nice falla. Same goes for the rest of them.  We have a manager who knows his stuff.  Drury will not play a meaningful part again.

[/quote]omfg have you actually ever watched drury?he is a very good left back, probably the best outside the prem, there are not many more that come to mind,he has had good times and bad, mostt of the bad being injuries, and the best his time wiht McViegh and Hux on the left in our promotion season.if you where infont of me when you said that i would probably hit you,he is a legend, and mo is nothing special compared to DRURY

[quote user="Ginger Pele"][quote user="Bundy"]

Sorry Adam,
you are symptomatic of our demise, and I suspect (and hope) you''re not a major part of our team again.
Nothing against him personally but he is a poor full back and a poorer captain.
The Pink un is bigging up his recovery, when, typical of our local journelists, who, in the absence of anything else to write, bang on whilst missing the point that we''re so obviously better off without him.  Any succesful team needs two full backs who, at the very least deliver crosses now and again or otherwise contribute in an attacking sense. Anyone who has seen him play know this does not happen (and conceivably never has). No more acceptance because he''s a nice falla. Same goes for the rest of them.  We have a manager who knows his stuff.  Drury will not play a meaningful part again.

[/quote]
omfg have you actually ever watched drury?
he is a very good left back, probably the best outside the prem, there are not many more that come to mind,
he has had good times and bad, mostt of the bad being injuries, and the best his time wiht McViegh and Hux on the left in our promotion season.
if you where infont of me when you said that i would probably hit you,he is a legend, and mo is nothing special compared to DRURY
[/quote]

Haha, You''d hit him just because he doesn''t like Drury?

He is far from the best LB outside the Prem, although I agree that he is better than Mo Camara and probably the best option we have.