Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Dickson Etuhu in fight at Norwich nightclub?

According to the EDP, Dickson got into a ruck in the early hours of Sunday morning at Mercy, the victim losing 2 front teeth. Norwich fan thinking they''d take a pop at him perhaps?

[quote user="Alex"]According to the EDP, Dickson got into a ruck in the early hours of Sunday morning at Mercy, the victim losing 2 front teeth. Norwich fan thinking they''d take a pop at him perhaps?[/quote]I like the title on the pink''un "Ex-City star questioned by police"...star!!? While Dickson was a decent player at times, I think "star" is pushing it.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Didn''t think he had any fight in him !!

[/quote]

Ha!

So which Pink''un poster got a slap the other night then?! Anyone gone quiet recently?

[quote user="Alex"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

Ha!

So which Pink''un poster got a slap the other night then?! Anyone gone quiet recently?

[/quote]Please enlighten us Alex. I''m amazed this ''''breaking news'''' has hit Dorset and yet it''s not been mentioned on here before !!   [*-)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Alex"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

Ha!

[/quote]Please enlighten us Alex. I''m amazed this ''''breaking news'''' has hit Dorset and yet it''s not been mentioned on here before !!   [*-)]

[/quote]

Didn''t think the EDP stood for the Eastern Dorset Press, but there you go [;)]

[quote user="kick it off"]The silence from Smudger is deafening, maybe he''s at the dentists?
[/quote]

"I''m thick of youth tho-called ''thans'' bleathing like sheeth.  Thack the boarth!"

[quote user="Mister Chops"]

Smudger''s been quiet recently...

[/quote]

Looking at the alleged evidence, the ''victim'' was in his 30''s and also took blows to the chest and nuts...So you never know MC ;)