Sign in to follow this  
Bobert

Tickets for Colchester

I went down to the club yesterday afternoon (Wednesday) and got two seats for Saturdays game. They had about twenty tickets on the counter that had been returned. Staff offered me a place on the coach too but I shall drive down.

Going to have a good day out as I have booked a nice hotel too in the centre of Colchester so I will be able to celebrate in style after the match. All paid for by the Bookie on Ber Street. The nice lady paid out for Evans being the first scorer and Norwich winning the match.

Went to Dragon Hall last night for the Norwich Society Xmas Party. Persuaded my wife to buy some raffle tickets ''cos I felt hot and its all in a good cause. Was right too as she won a prize. Nice box of chocolates.

On the ball City!

Sold out now I just bought the last two. 700 odd left for Scunny though. Looks like I am doing my Christmas shopping there this year!

for supposedly the best support in the league you finding it hard to sell out colchester and scunthorpe,

i would understand if say 2months ago after watching your sides performance vs wolves, but now you are starting to see the team fight and pick up wins/points,

so get behind your team and support them, i cant believe someone likened your support to sunderland fans the other week.

so stop being arm chair listener and support your team, they need you!!

We are the best supported team in the League!!! Surely u recognise that as u seem to follow us quite closely. Do you regularly sell out Molineux?........er no!!! So pipe down.

"for supposedly the best support in the league you finding it hard to sell out colchester and scunthorpe"

You do realise these are both away games don''t you, the former is live on Sky the latter on the traditional flat Saturday before Christmas date....both have "third division" stadia so its not a bad position - apart from local derbies to you always sell out away?

[quote user="we8wba"]

for supposedly the best support in the league you finding it hard to sell out colchester and scunthorpe,

i would understand if say 2months ago after watching your sides performance vs wolves, but now you are starting to see the team fight and pick up wins/points,

so get behind your team and support them, i cant believe someone likened your support to sunderland fans the other week.

[/quote]

Who asked you? 

best home support probably top 3 if not the best in our league

for colchester n scunthorpe its not excatly like capactiy for away fans is 3k, im guessing theyll both be 1.5k roughly if that, im not knocking the loyal supporters who go, im not saying my fans are better at home, but saying for supposedly best support in league not to sell out straight away is poor turn out

maybe its because its xmas??

i was just saying basically home you get such good turn out because i presume 20k of your regualr 25k attendence are sth, 2k would least be away support depending on opposition

away your ticket isnt already paid for so why arent you going??

norwich look to be on the up, so stop jumping on the bandwagon when your top of the league like im guessing half you guys went 3-4years ago when you won our league

why arent you going now? did you know sunderland sold out colchester in 25mins last year

im not knocking your support, as clearly you one of the better supported teams in the league

The oracle has spoken. Again. Now you have shown be the light I will make sure i go.

If you had read it properly he said that 20 tickets had been returned and were being sold. Now is sold out.

Do you realise the distance between Norwich and Scunthorpe? on the sat before christmas? and we''re not loyal for going? some of us have family commitments at this time of year. Do you think wolves will sell-out their support on that sat regardless of who they have, home or away? NOI know being a wolvo you may find this hard to believe - but most of our support is there through thick and thin.We sell out nearly every week, have second best attendance in the division, better than three prem clubs and a damn sight better than yours and your having a go as we didnt sell out Colchester as quick as Sunderland did last year?speaking of which... What relevance does Sunderland selling out Colchester have? we sold out Colchester, so what? Its not even wolves that did it in 25mins.We have better attendances than you both home and away. who are you to criticise?Normally I''m quite happy to have you post on here, but sometimes you make stupid, stupid posts.

[quote user="kick it off"]Do you realise the distance between Norwich and Scunthorpe? on the sat before christmas? and we''re not loyal for going? some of us have family commitments at this time of year.

Do you think wolves will sell-out their support on that sat regardless of who they have, home or away? NO

I know being a wolvo you may find this hard to believe - but most of our support is there through thick and thin.

We sell out nearly every week, have second best attendance in the division, better than three prem clubs and a damn sight better than yours and your having a go as we didnt sell out Colchester as quick as Sunderland did last year?

speaking of which...

What relevance does Sunderland selling out Colchester have? we sold out Colchester, so what? Its not even wolves that did it in 25mins.

We have better attendances than you both home and away. who are you to criticise?

Normally I''m quite happy to have you post on here, but sometimes you make stupid, stupid posts.
[/quote]

ok i accept this as an answer as you go to more games, i have said its because of  xmas but wanted people opinions on why they arent following their team who seem to be on the up

as to sunderland, there was one poster trying to convince everyone norwich are bigger club and better support about a week ago, so that was put in for that muppet.

as i said im not knocking your support its up there at the top in our league just wanted to know why many arent going really

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

First of all Colchester has sold out.

Second of all, get out your atlas and look where Scunthorpe is compared to Norwich. You say Sunderland sold out in 25 minutes, how do you know that and secondly I bet it was when they started to dominate. I take it you''re making the trip to QPR on Saturday then? If not then keep quiet.

Scunny will sell out.. There nearly 10 days left til we go there and a lot of people I know are going for a pre-christmas day out!

[quote user="Beaker"]for gods sake get this mupped w8wba off this board, hes ruining it[/quote]

whats a mupped beaker?? well thats another 1post added to your collection moaning at me with a one liner, if you are going to moan least do it contructively like the other fans who least make a point on their post, but im sure your just itching to get post 363 in to have a moan mate