Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Get Doncaster Out?

A simple Yes or No please.

Its my opinion that this man is strangling our dear club to death, he is toady, and spins the truth till its dizzy from his tongue. The fans must somehow get him out of the club. Sure as hell, the Turners can''t be relied upon at all to aid us in this matter!.

Do you agree?

If yes, remember the slogan:

SOD.............................Sod Off  Doncaster!.  [A]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Its my opinion that this man is strangling our dear club to death, he is toady, and spins the truth till its dizzy from his tongue. The fans must somehow get him out of the club. Sure as hell, the Turners can''t be relied upon at all to aid us in this matter!.

Do you agree?

[/quote]

yes! ok so he has to answer to a higher authority and at timers can only say what they tell him too with regards certain things at the club...

but he doesnt justify his salary, some of things he says in his column he then mentions 12 months later as "simply not being the case"... also, his negioating of transfer deals leaves a lot to be desired.. why was Peter Thorne one of the highest earners at the club? this is one of many many other things that have been highlighted on this message board over the past 2 years. all culminating in pointing a finger at Doncaster...

in any other line of business he''d of been on the dole Ages ago...

jas :)

[quote]

Cue Smudger/Cluck:

"I told you the spin machine would start again....blah blah blah...you''re all sheep...blah blah blah...I''m so right and you''re so stupid etc etc etc"

[/quote]

Hey. leave me out of this !

(I''ve been waiting 2 years to say that, sad isn''t it ?! [:)] )

Do you agree?

[/quote]

I thought there was a user poll section for this type of thing?

yes get him out, delia etc in but doom out.i think we''ve all worked out andrew turner is the man behind the machine now so hopefully it won''t take him long to throw doomcaster away. to a small island with smudger or something... eating roast cluck together...

hmm

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]

Cue Smudger/Cluck:

"I told you the spin machine would start again....blah blah blah...you''re all sheep...blah blah blah...I''m so right and you''re so stupid etc etc etc"

[/quote]

Hey. leave me out of this !

(I''ve been waiting 2 years to say that, sad isn''t it ?! [:)] )

[/quote]

Mellow Yellow was right - you ARE Ferrari/Cullen/Doncaster  blahx3- only they would spin 2 years from 19 months since joining the board.[;)]

[quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"]Would the removal of Doomcaster make any difference though? Surely he''s merely the messenger for the board, in his EDP columns?[/quote] I''ve never quite understood why people think everything will suddenly be ok if he goes, he''s not the one who decides how much money is to be allocated to the playing side of the football club, he is basically a puppet for those above him and it is they who need to be removed. Everything he does has to be approved by them.

Do you agree?

[/quote]

Yes and for once i am going to shoot the messanger!!