Sign in to follow this  
NegativeVibes

Colchester have now been hexed!!

Following 1stWizards departure, I have decided to do my research and learn about hexing.

I have used his remains to conjure up a hex against Colchester. It is not strong enough to reach Colchester however it ensures a draw at the minimum. Expect Norwich to get a major decision given their way tommorow.

[quote user="NegativeVibes"]

Following 1stWizards departure, I have decided to do my research and learn about hexing.

I have used his remains to conjure up a hex against Colchester. It is not strong enough to reach Colchester however it ensures a draw at the minimum. Expect Norwich to get a major decision given their way tommorow.

[/quote]

Wizard hasn''t departed anywhere and hexes don''t work without him!!

[/quote]

Good god man are you mad ?

Do you still have your eyebrows ?

[/quote]

I''ve departed nowhere Pal, although you have managed to corrupt the time flow................well done you!.[:(]

If I thought the mods would allow me to start a new thread on this, and not dump it in with this tainted one.................I could still resirect matters.

As it is though...............................[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="NegativeVibes"]

[/quote]

I''ve departed nowhere Pal, although you have managed to corrupt the time flow................well done you!.[:(]

If I thought the mods would allow me to start a new thread on this, and not dump it in with this tainted one.................I could still resirect matters.

As it is though...............................[:|]

[/quote]

Now let me try and get this right.  So NegativeVibes has hexed us although it may fall short and it may also conflict with a hex already applied by the formidable 1st Wizard. 

And Doc could be playing for you?

Hmmm....tricky one this.

Don''t mistake this for some pale imitation, laughingly ''cast'' by some saddo, wannabe wizard, this is the real McCoy!. Its so powerful, being a triple blind Hex, for three reasons.

1. It''ll infect the Ipswich region as well, remember Sheffield Wednesday?.

2. To counter Gary Donkerty playing!.

3. To confuse and demoralise Colchester United when they play City!.

Wizards warning:

If this Hex is placed in the false ''casters'' thread, a serious dilution of its web power effect may occur, thus possibly rebounding on City, four results out of four doesn''t lie!.

PS. No virgins were harmed in this spell casting.[;)]

[quote user="camuldonum"]

Now let me try and get this right.  So NegativeVibes has hexed us although it may fall short and it may also conflict with a hex already applied by the formidable 1st Wizard. 

And Doc could be playing for you?

Hmmm....tricky one this.

[/quote]

It is indeed tricky.  We tend to concede fewer goals when the Doc is on the pitch, although quite a few of us are unsure as to how.  I think he must have some kind of mystical powers...

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Don''t mistake this for some pale imitation, laughingly ''cast'' by some saddo, wannabe wizard, this is the real McCoy!. Its so powerful, being a triple blind Hex, for three reasons.

1. It''ll infect the Ipswich region as well, remember Sheffield Wednesday?.

2. To counter Gary Donkerty playing!.

3. To confuse and demoralise Colchester United when they play City!.

Wizards warning:

If this Hex is placed in the false ''casters'' thread, a serious dilution of its web power effect may occur, thus possibly rebounding on City, four results out of four doesn''t lie!.

PS. No virgins were harmed in this spell casting.[;)]

[/quote]

Gee, thanks for your help moderators.............not!

iopefully, the Pink Un contributors will now note your disdain for my request to keep MY Hex thread seperate from the moron who''s ruined a good running joke, as contemptable.

Nice one, well done! and when it goes wrong its all your bloody stupid fault!.