Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

Who thinks 1 million is a bargain for Taylor?

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

The 2.5 million was combined for rowan vine and taylor I think.  Anyway where else are we to get the rumoured fees apart from the papers.  the fee is obviously around a million - a reasonable price.

http://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/full_article.asp?i=2179&w=25&a=0&part=1

[/quote]

Errm, that link quotes £1.25 mil. Somebody else assumes Roeder wasn''t allowed more than £250k. It''s all supposition - as you say, they''re all rumoured fees. Whatever it was, Roeder thought it too much - knowing his constraints, which he knew when he took the job on.

And he didn''t come here because he thought he was on a loser. And I trust his judgement.

Gonna be interesting.

QPR I reckon are offering more money than us , promise to pay more up front . Birmingham want as much money for transfer window.

Its a shame taylor makes no comment through his agent to come to us as this would push him to norwich  i think

All I hope Glenn has some targets in mind and gets the support otherwise we will be at bottom of league in no time

Gary Docherty is not a centre half and never will be

The problem with NCFC is that they always want to buy on the CHEAP and sell at inflated prices.

I support Roeder I believe that  he is the right manager but as usual that PLONKER DOMCASTER comes out from under the woodwork and sticks his oar in.

As someone else mentioned this week, with NCFCs mini revival maybe that plonker DOOMCASTER believers that it is job done.