Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

You all knock on saying your the biggest club outside the prem - so prove it

cant believe your board to tight to spend 1m on taylor who clearly helped in the mini riveval norwich are having

i feel you supporters deserve more, for filling out the stadium week in week out regardless of your teams position, a signing is least you lot deserve

lets face it teams like stoke city spend double what norwich do on regular basis nowadays, they not excatly wealthy they not excatly rolling in the money are they

the fans show norwich should be a "big club" the board certainly show teams like stoke, burnley, qpr hell even bristol city are more ambitious then you are at the moment

by the way i presume the protest talks will start again, this is truly like watching eastenders

[quote user="we8wba"]

this is truly like watching eastenders

[/quote]

then change the channel and annoy someone else...

[quote user="Beaker"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

beaker i admire your pessistance, but if you want me gone how about ignoring me, i would soon get bored, whilst more you moan the longer il be here! have a nice day

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="Beaker"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

beaker i admire your pessistance, but if you want me gone how about ignoring me, i would soon get bored, whilst more you moan the longer il be here! have a nice day

[/quote]

Beaker...are you ignoring him?

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="Beaker"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why are you so obsesssed with a Norwich message board? Havent you got any of your own to play on?

Sorry WBA,you miss the bigger longterm picture, Doncaster has a cunning plan.

We simply wait until every other club in the land has gone bankrupt, then we sign whoever we like.

I don''t think it as simmple as that.  First of all Norwich city will have a transfer budget in place for Jan and who knows what that may be, but we can''t go around paying 1 million for every one if reoder said he wanted 5 players.  Also it seems that Brady doesn''t want to deal with Norwich so maybe its not just about the asking price.  I think another point here is that one player doesn''t make a team and although Taylor has made a difference he is not soley responsible, we have to give Roeder time to mould the team he wants.

I have to agree with you on that we8wba, if you think it''s tough being a Wolves fan you should try being a Norwich one. Wolves may have been a let down many times over the years but at least they have been prepared to spend money and try and improve things, problem is they have had a succession of clueless managers that have wasted big money on a load of crap players. We have always pleaded poverty and sadly the club is now in the position the board deserve to be, the fans most certainly don''t deserve to be in such a position though, and it''s tough being a Norwich fan at the moment.

Still misusing and abusing NHS time and resources I see.

Somebody get his/her/it''s isp and shop him/her/it

Robbing the sick I call it.

OTBC

GROW UP!

Karen Brady knew that we wanted Taylor back until we could do a permanat deal in Jan and she also knew that we were desperate because of the impact Taylor had so she was holding us to ransom. The board are right not to be held to ransom no matter what the circumstances. This was a situation that Brady and Birmingham could not lose as the player has a long contract so no pressure on them as he cant leave in the near future for nothing. I suspect that we will try again in Jan or move on to someone else. With most of you the board cannot win can they if they had not got him on loan they would have been wrong, now you have seen him play and because of his impact lets have another go at the board over lack of ambition.

CHANGE THE RECORD!